Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
You guys are kinda over reacting to this game.

Nobody played this game 100%. Next week its for real
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I don’t think we will ever see Burrow play as poorly again.

Roll on next week we know we can beat these dirty bastards.
Reply/Quote
That game was as bad as the New England game. No motivation in the 2nd half
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: You're new here..We freak out if they cut the grass too short.. And it's not a grass field..  ThumbsUp

Lol, Its just that Baltimore wins ugly every week even with Lame-mar in there. Just like when the Steelers do it its "good old fashioned football" or " a win is a win". When we dont blow people out by 30 we freak out! 
Reply/Quote
Without that fumble recovery for a TD in the end zone, this was a hail Mary pass away from a loss
Reply/Quote
I’m not stupid enough to forget this is the Bengals - rotten as the game was today, we just went 12-4 and won a division title. I’m a happy guy.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Normally I don't think of wins as ugly, but this was the exception..The football epitome of ugly win..  Ninja  Winning is still good though. It ALWAYS, ALWAYS beats losing..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:24 PM)matmaven Wrote: Buffalo basically gets a bye next week and homefield in the 2nd rd.

If Tua plays they could end up with a battle. If he doesn’t then they can rest Allen and Diggs and still win by 2+ scores
Reply/Quote
257 yards of offense
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:24 PM)Housh Wrote: You guys are kinda over reacting to this game.

Nobody played this game 100%. Next week its for real

I don’t know. The offense looked terrible and the Ravens out gained them with nobody I’ve ever heard of playing. Next week they Have Zeitler, JK, Andrews and Lamar or Huntley.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:27 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: 257 yards of offense

A lot of drop passes on bengals
Reply/Quote
AJ turning back the clock LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:24 PM)matmaven Wrote: Buffalo basically gets a bye next week and homefield in the 2nd rd.

Buffalo gets a home game in the 1st round, a home game in the 2nd round, and a neutral field in the AFC championship game. Which is what I think the league would like: Mahommes vs. Allen in the championship game.

The Bengals go against a brutal and nasty Ravens team twice in a row. Quite possibly with Lamar back, but certainly a better QB than they had today.
Reply/Quote
That win was beyond ugly. It didn’t even have a nice personality.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:26 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Without that fumble recovery for a TD in the end zone, this was a hail Mary pass away from a loss

Might be better that it was closer than we’d like so they get refocused and back to work.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: Normally I don't think of wins as ugly, but this was the exception..The football epitome of ugly win..  Ninja  Winning is still good though. It ALWAYS, ALWAYS beats losing..  

The Ravens handed them the game before kickoff and the Bengals played hot potato with it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Im sure the coaches advised the players to play hard but not risk injury before the game
We didnt need the win
I think even minor injuries were considered game ending today
Reply/Quote
The threads about Zac this week are about to be insufferable.

It was smart playing starters....it wouldve been smart to sit them.

Iv had more knee jerk reactions in this thread but i cannot blame Zac for playing starters. That coin toss would've sucked
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:28 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: A lot of drop passes on bengals

Yeah we could have had a couple pick sixes that we missed out on, and some big drops on offense. 

This game was close to a blowout. Ravens were hanging on for dear life.
Reply/Quote
Let’s just be happy they won and pray for better officiating in the playoffs.

Bc the officiating, it was not good today.

Who Dey! That is all.
Reply/Quote