Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-08-2023, 04:27 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Josh Allen just threw an awful pick in scoring position to end the half.

I like the bills but Im rooting hard for them to lose today.  2 reasons...1) gives us the 2 seed and 2) steelers are out
Reply/Quote
That was a facemask by the RB
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I missed a TD?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:27 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Does that count as a sack?

Yes

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:22 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Not if we lose

Correct.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:27 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Does that count as a sack?

Yes
Reply/Quote
We need to do a better job denying the edge to the opposing offense.
Reply/Quote
Funny old game Allen throwing trash and we just killed their momentum.

Come on Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I missed a TD?

Fumble in the end zone
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:27 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Josh Allen just threw an awful pick in scoring position to end the half.

Awful?  Nah, any Allen pick is a good pick  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:29 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I like the bills but Im rooting hard for them to lose today.  2 reasons...1) gives us the 2 seed and 2) steelers are out

I like the Bills, but if we get the #2 seed it means that nobody was unfairly done by the NFL ruling in the end.
Reply/Quote
It'd be a great touch to blow out the Ravens in back to back games. Such a blow to their self esteem.

That said, I'd rather play the Bills in Ohio.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:30 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I like the Bills, but if we get the #2 seed it means that nobody was unfairly done by the NFL ruling in the end.

This is right. Karma would have evened it all out
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:29 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I like the bills but Im rooting hard for them to lose today.  2 reasons...1) gives us the 2 seed and 2) steelers are out

Steelers are irrelevant, whether they get in or not they ain't doing shit.

#2 seed is huge though, the difference between playing Buffalo at home vs away is huge.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: We need to do a better job denying the edge to the opposing offense.

That’s exactly right.
Reply/Quote
Crazy thing is. They're almost in Tucker's range
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Fumble in the end zone

Awesome, thank you
Reply/Quote
Receiver pushed Eli

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 04:30 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: It'd be a great touch to blow out the Ravens in back to back games. Such a blow to their self esteem.

That said, I'd rather play the Bills in Ohio.

I'm scared of any playoff team. The Ravens will be much better on offense next week. But I agree playing the Bills in Cincinnati would be huge.
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson laughing at them.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote