Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-08-2023, 05:47 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I think the hope was to build a huge lead a rest the starters so starters won’t get hurt e.g. Kappa.  

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That doesn't happen much in the NFL. The Ravens have a good roster and they're built to run and play defense. They're built to keep games close.
Reply/Quote
Jeeez..  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Get Burrow the **** out
Reply/Quote
P-ansies

Reply/Quote
What hurts is we allow them to march down the field super quickly.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:49 PM)Destro Wrote: Run for 5 yards, incomplete, sack. One of these is not like the others.

Offense reminds me of Ohio State. They simply will not run the ball twice in a row. No reason a couple possessions ago when you had 3rd and a half a yard not to run the ball.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:49 PM)Destro Wrote: Run for 5 yards, incomplete, sack. One of these is not like the others.

It is just odd.. You would think running the ball gives Zach a flat tire or something.  They are literally letting the Ravens back in this game. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Joe just not good today. It’s happened before and he always bounces back.

(01-08-2023, 05:49 PM)matmaven Wrote: Offense has been an absolute embarrassment.

It’s the Baltimore secondary. They have the Bengal receivers blanket covered on every play.
Reply/Quote
Taylor just refuses to play the situation on offense. Run for 5 yards. OK done with that let's launch it down the field and get someone else hurt.
Reply/Quote
Sack on Burrow for waiting too long. And his inaccuracy today is the only reason we don't have about 50 points.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:44 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 27-16...and I check in here and the gameday thread apocalypse is upon the board.

It is, pretty embarrassed for these people.
Reply/Quote
Infuriating. One and done if they play like this next week with Lamar back
Reply/Quote
Since going up 17-0:

1. Punt (5 plays, 12 yards)
2. Punt (4 plays, 12 yards)
3. Punt (3 plays, 3 yards)
4. Fumble (2 plays, -5 yards)
5. FG (8 plays, 57 yards)
6. Punt (3 plays, 9 yards).

Burrow missed Chase deep and didn't see him on the first drive. Chase dropped a TD pass. Higgins dropped a bomb.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:49 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Man Burrow has not looked good today, hanging his  receivers out to dry

The entire has looked like crap. Burrow with crap throws at times, WRs dropping easy catches, Oline getting no push.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:49 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Wow saying ankle not the knee. I would not get my hopes up. They said kappa was emotional on the bench but looked in good spirits on the cart and I looked like he mouthed I'm good to someone.

I'm assuming that, since the opponent is the Ravens, it was a cheap shot?
Reply/Quote
Gameplan against Ravens was pretty poor today. Hopefully we were just hiding our real stuff. But I find it weird to play starters so long
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:49 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Wow saying ankle not the knee. I would not get my hopes up. They said kappa was emotional on the bench but looked in good spirits on the cart and I looked like he mouthed I'm good to someone.

My reading lips degree determined "I'll be back".
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:49 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: My confidence in the Bengals winning next week is at about 5%

Next week is gonna be a completely different game. Not sure it will be all positive differences but it will be different.
Reply/Quote
We keep letting the Ravens convert 3rd and Long
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s the Baltimore secondary. They have the Bengal receivers blanket covered on every play.

More like holding the Bengals receivers every play

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote