Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Bengals will get a week to review the film and figure this defense out going into next week. We just need one decent drive to close this one out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bell's been kind of quite..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The D has bailed us out of so many games.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I guarantee our gameplan is different next week. You don't use the same one 2 weeks in a row.

This looks like our game plan every week to me.  Pass 80% of the time regardless of the situation. 
Reply/Quote
Great field position and of course a flag
Reply/Quote
How about a time consuming drive and score a TD
Reply/Quote
You all realize that half or more of the D starters were not in the last 2 drives? Put them back in and 3 and out.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:53 PM)bengalfan47 Wrote: I want that person who came up with that "Whopper , Whopper , Whopper" shit to be publicly stripped and flogged!

Go to Burger King and ask for that.

Because I've heard that "At BK, have it your way!  You rule!"
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Lamar can't pass. You stop the run...you win.

The problem is he won’t hand us 21 points.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:51 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Next week is gonna be a completely different game. Not sure it will be all positive differences but it will be different.

Yeah I just don’t want to play Balt again.
Games vs divisional opponents can go either way and the offense has been bad today.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: Bell's been kind of quite..

Yeah, he started this season real hot but has been very pedestrian for awhile now it felt.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I know damn well Shittsburg isnt about to finesse in the playoffs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Looks like the 2 seed is out of our reach.
Reply/Quote
Time to rest players now. The Bills winning. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Somehow I doubt Roquan Smith’s injury will invoke any Hamlin-type reaction from this fanbase.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Sorry hope Smith is hurt. He’s been dirty all week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They were hoping to kill Chase.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Well, looks like New England failed us. Who the hell thought special teams being garbage on a Bill Belichick team would be the problem?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:53 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Big difference between coaching scared and coaching stupid.  3rd a 1 and you throw a deep sideline pass?  Stupidity

The one that Tee should have caught? I think the play call was almost perfect and we'd hit it if we were to do it again.

However, we should be playing it safe in this one and try to limit the injuries by running the ball.
Reply/Quote
No more of that this week. You know damn well they are punching at Joe in the pile.
Reply/Quote