Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Whitworth time? With another OL injury (let me dream)
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Good Lord Gene! Just say the ball is incomplete.

Gene Staratore: "After analyzing the angle of the Planets and calculating the amount of gravity on the ball, his hands were..............
Reply/Quote
Pissburgh won. Luckiest bastards on planet earth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OMG! A call went our way! WE WIN OUR SUPERBOWL!  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Better be offensive holding.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:06 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Playing an undrafted, practice squad QB and their best receiver (Andrews the TE) isn’t playing so yes they are playing scrubs today.

You mean it wouldn't make a difference if we sit Burrow, Mixon, Perine, Chase (our top receiving option), and some of the Online?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:07 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Pissburgh won.  Luckiest bastards on planet earth.

Wish we could get a Mulligan on that Week 1 game against them.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
Nice run, better pass
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:06 PM)Housh Wrote: Not Mixon mocking the WRs dance lol

My wife is not much of a football fan but she loves him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:03 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Win or lose I do not feel good about next week.

When you cannot run the ball or don't even want to attempt on downs that you need to every week's going to be tough and especially in the playoffs against the team like Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
No holding flags all game.

Now they'll be every snap.
Reply/Quote
Ajibajidingadi back to form
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Now score! Let’s go into next week with momentum.
Reply/Quote
Perine>Mixon
Reply/Quote
Last 6 halves, 3 have been utter garbage in offense.
Reply/Quote
They are going to win here but someone on the coaching staff really needs to get in Taylor's face on some of this play calling and decision making.

For all the great things he brings to the table, he makes some unbelievably dumb decisions.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:07 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Pissburgh won.  Luckiest bastards on planet earth.

Yeah, but they get to watch the playoffs on tv.  And the Clowns get handed yet another season with double-digit losses.  Silver linings.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I was wondering when Perine was gonna get the call.. Holding negates it though.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

They are still not going to the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
I saw no hold on that replay!
Reply/Quote