Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
(09-19-2021, 05:27 PM)Takedown Wrote: Zac just said the defense needs to find more ways to create turnovers. Wow. Way to not blame yourself and blame ANYONE else Zac. Way to go. You're pathetic and you literally just lost every ounce of respect I had left for you. Good luck getting that back lol

Wow....no mention at all of how his defective offensive game plan was THE cause for the loss?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:27 PM)Takedown Wrote: Zac just said the defense needs to find more ways to create turnovers. Wow. Way to not blame yourself and blame ANYONE else Zac. Way to go. You're pathetic and you literally just lost every ounce of respect I had for you. Good luck getting that back lol

He's bad.  The defense did all they could.  Zac's performance has been fireable over 2 games.  
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:27 PM)bjf123 Wrote: The football gods hate us. We’ll either have Burrow get sacked 8 times and get hurt, or we’ll score to take a late lead only to have Roethlisberger march them down the field for a game winning score as time expires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shhhhhh!  They can hear you.  

Yeah, I fully expect a loss, but dammit, I can dream for the next six-plus days.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: Wow....no mention at all of how his defective offensive game plan was THE cause for the loss?

Exactly this guy is a child pointing fingers. Complete clown 
Reply/Quote
This was a loss before it even started with that game plan.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:23 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Don’t say that. I sure hope your wrong but damn I don’t think it’s possible to hate something more than my hatred towards the steelers.

I would root for the Taliban if they were playing the Steelers, but they are thugs and are favored with their cheap shots.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:29 PM)samhain Wrote:  He's bad.  The defense did all they could.  Zac's performance has been fireable over 2 games.  

No doubt. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:25 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Clearly, he isn't mentally over the injury

Nothing “clear” about it. He just had the highest rated game of his career last week. This week he sucked. It’s almost like he’s young, and playing on a bad team and coached by a moron…

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:30 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I would root for the Taliban if they were playing the Steelers, but they are thugs and are favored with their cheap shots.

Lol funny you say that, cause I was going to say my hatred towards Pitt is even above terrorist. Freakin hate that team with a sick twisted passion.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:27 PM)Takedown Wrote: Zac just said the defense needs to find more ways to create turnovers. Wow. Way to not blame yourself and blame ANYONE else Zac. Way to go. You're pathetic and you literally just lost every ounce of respect I had left for you. Good luck getting that back lol

Defense was the only reason we were in the game at all.

What a ***** clown.  Fire him.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nothing “clear” about it. He just had the highest rated game of his career last week. This week he sucked. It’s almost like he’s young, and playing on a bad team and coached by a moron…

Its clear when the olinr plays like sht

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:25 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Well that 5th overall pick should be able to get open with all that time, don’t you agree?

I thought they had chemistry

I'll say it again.  John Ross, John Ross, John Ross!!
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nothing “clear” about it. He just had the highest rated game of his career last week. This week he sucked. It’s almost like he’s young, and playing on a bad team and coached by a moron…

Let me translate this for anyone who doesn’t speak nicomo

“GUYS THE OFFENSIVE LINE ISNT THE PROBLEM. BURROW JUST NEEDS MORE TIME TO DEVELOP”

There
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:32 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I'll say it again.  John Ross, John Ross, John Ross!!

Hated the pick too but I think he’s already fine better than Ross just after 2 games.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:32 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I'll say it again.  John Ross, John Ross, John Ross!!

Lmao I wouldn’t go that far

But if you have 3 studs at wr, and one of them is the 5th overall pick, I expect big things from them, especially Chase, week after week.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:32 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Its clear when the olinr plays like sht

OL played like shit

Burrow played like shit

Higgins played like shit

Brandon Wilson played like shit

Taylor coached like shit

Reply/Quote
TJ Watt out 1-3 weeks. There's some good news
Reply/Quote
The calls were solid by both Joe and the staff. Like I said, executition was crap

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: OL played like shit

Burrow played like shit

Higgins played like shit

Brandon Wilson played like shit

Taylor coached like shit

ok, so not all on 1 dude. THANKS

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 05:34 PM)Takedown Wrote: TJ Watt out 1-3 weeks. There's some good news

No Mike Hilton who gave us fits, no TJ Watt, injuries to the WRs.  Pittsburgh is a game that this team can win if they get their shit together.
Reply/Quote