Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
pick six again
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:20 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This quick pass nonsense wouldn’t be happening if they beefed up the o-line

They need to get the ball out of his hands quick if he doesn’t want to get hit

Because he’s getting hit a lot today. AGAIN

But I think you’re an LSU fan so this conversation prob means nothing to you. Because jamarr chase was def the correct pick.

It was a bad pass get over it.

And no. UC fan, I go to UC. Wrong again. Just never updated my avatar since Burrow was drafted.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:19 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Bengals, Bearcats, and Buckeyes CANT all win on the same weekend. That would rip a huge hole in reality and possibly bring about the end of the world.

Need to start sacrificing the Buckeyes

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Our entire game plan hasnt worked at all. Burrow has been sacked 4 or 5 times and hit way more than that.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:20 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This quick pass nonsense wouldn’t be happening if they beefed up the o-line

They need to get the ball out of his hands quick if he doesn’t want to get hit

Because he’s getting hit a lot today. AGAIN

But I think you’re an LSU fan so this conversation prob means nothing to you. Because jamarr chase was def the correct pick.

You are exhausting. You say the same shit every thread. God this board needs an enema.
Reply/Quote
Joe now has the active record for most consecutive INTs thrown
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I had faith in this team coming into this week. That'll teach me to believe.
Reply/Quote
12 games in and people think he’s a bust?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Atleast we know this one is over. Why are we having so many routes with the defender in our receivers hip pocket. Seems to say they know exactly whats coming. This offense has too much talent if we don't want the season to be over they need to take playcalling duties away from Taylor.
Reply/Quote
And look at Burrow; he doesn't care.
Reply/Quote
Every awful team gets better against the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I dont know, but maybe if they didnt rely on Mixon getting his 66 yards on 19 carries, and tried to get Burrow into a rhythm early on, it could be different.

But at same time the o line has sucked as well with the sacks & hits, so probably doesnt matter anyways.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
When ZT only calls short routes all game the DBs can just jump all over it. We have seen one play downfield all day and ZERO screens.
Reply/Quote
Burrow needs a new OC
Reply/Quote
It's time to Bench Burrow...
Reply/Quote
This game worthy of lost decade.

If burrow is still hurt he should not be out there.

I have never seen more predictable play calling which is either because of stupidity or designed to protect a QB who should not be playing
Reply/Quote
Welcome back to reality
Reply/Quote
So is this when we all bail on Burrow and trash everything he does for the remainder of his time as a Bengal?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I had faith in this team coming into this week. That'll teach me to believe.

Ya, I feel the same. Anytime you start to get confident they make sure to bring you back to reality in the worst way possible. This game was gross in so many ways.
Reply/Quote
And to think I've been looking forward to watching this game all week...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote