Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
F Joe Buck!

He's been trash in my book since his quote at Randy Moss fake mooning the Packers crowd "That is a disgusting act by Randy Moss and it's unfortunate that we have that on our air live", when the Packers crowd literally mooned the opponents arriving at the stadium.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton and Burrow are roughly equal right now. considering this is joe's 2nd pro start thats remarkable
Reply/Quote
Really disappointed with the line and defense as a whole. I am just not impressed by Lou, at all.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I never bring him up. I usually respond to those that do, or were big fans of his, and are weirdly not wanting to admit Burrow looks good.

Agree to disagree. You brought up Dalton last game in regards to my comment. One that had nothing to do with Dalton. It's a little weird. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
How buck getting into the HoF, disgusting
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is getting silly.

No one here has put down Burrow in any way. We noted some mistakes and also said they are rookie mistakes. I think we all know the issues on BOTH sides of the ball start at the lines; both of which are crap.

We need to draft big uglies on both sides next year.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:00 PM)Tomkat Wrote: How much longer can this franchise IGNORE the O-line?
I don't know how much more of this I can take.

They aren't ignoring the O-line.  They just keep whiffing.  They spent and 1st and 2nd in 2015, a 1st in 2018, and 1st in 2019.  3 of those 4 are/were terrible and 1 in TBD.
Reply/Quote
Can we get a damn turnover....just one
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, didn't realize he had thrown 28 times in the half. 56 throws in a game is a rough pace.

Meh, may as well let 'er rip and let him learn by doing.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:09 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Really disappointed with the line and defense as a whole. I am just not impressed by Lou, at all.

IInterior defensive line is killing them right now. There is zero push and you can tell when Reader is in the sideline... but its expected when you're so deep on the roster. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:09 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Dalton and Burrow are roughly equal right now. considering this is joe's 2nd pro start thats remarkable

I was just thinking earlier that he is really close to Dalton's ceiling all ready. I would love to see him with a little protection. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:09 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  We need to draft big uglies on both sides next year.
That should be the recipe every year, unless you get a steal that drops.

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is getting silly.

No one here has put down Burrow in any way. We noted some mistakes and also said they are rookie mistakes. I think we all know the issues on BOTH sides of the ball start at the lines; both of which are crap.

It's both lines killing us, but at least the DL will get Atkins and Daniels back at some point, which will definitely improve them big time. But the OL is kind of screwed. The only good thing is at least we have some young guys who should improve over the course of the season, but right now the OL is ugly.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:09 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Agree to disagree. You brought up Dalton last game in regards to my comment. One that had nothing to do with Dalton. It's a little weird. 

You fall into the 2nd part of my post. You were easily a top 5 ranking member of the gang.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:10 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: They aren't ignoring the O-line.  They just keep whiffing.  They spent and 1st and 2nd in 2015, a 1st in 2018, and 1st in 2019.  3 of those 4 are/were terrible and 1 in TBD.

Yep. The evaluation has just been off, but the effort has been there. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, may as well let 'er rip and let him learn by doing.

As long as 'er is not short for rotat'er cuff. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:04 PM)Cicero Wrote: He has incredible accuracy. He doesn't "throw them open" as they say, he can just put it into some really tight windows. We have a QB. 

We won’t have a QB for long if we don’t fix the damn line.
Reply/Quote
Shame that Jonah Williams seems to be struggling.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like the goosebumps theme
Reply/Quote
Browns o line is doing their job
Reply/Quote