Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(09-17-2020, 10:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: AJ’s deep routes do not look good. Contrary to belief there is technique to it and he honestly isn’t doing much of it right now. No variation in speed, no leveraging, nothing...he may be a trade candidate at the deadline, if he has any value left by then.

he's old....we're not good at trading assets near the end of their prime.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:55 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Thomas is outplaying Ross

In receiving, so is Mixon, Uzomah, Green, Boyd, Bernard, Higgins and even Drew Sample!  Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: They can't have burrow throw 50 attempts. That's not the winning formula.

Yeah, didn't realize he had thrown 28 times in the half. 56 throws in a game is a rough pace.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, F Lebron. 

Hope Burrow becomes great, but there is only so much slurping I can handle while he isn't great yet.

He keeps it that way with fireballs and sour gummy worms.
Reply/Quote
Glad we are playing for FGs
Reply/Quote
Short week always seems tough on opposing Defenses especially the lines.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: They can't have burrow throw 50 attempts. That's not the winning formula.

what about 56?
Reply/Quote
I haven't been this excited about a Bengal player in a long time, that pass to Higgins was phenomenal. This kid is going to get killed this year and he may be better off for it. We have our QB folks.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:02 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Played 6 quarters in the league and already made throws and runs that Dalton never could.

You have to like being a contrarian or be a Dalton honk to not see this dude is awesome. 

Rep

Reply/Quote
A Joe Buck appreciation halftime? Ugh

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Our DL sucks bad. They are killing us so far and I dont know if the guys we got in there right now can get much better. Lou needs to step it up too and figure out a way to stop the Clowns. They are living up to their hype against us.

Burrow looks great aside from a few typical rookie mistakes, but our blocking is still suspect. Johnson is getting his ass handed to him bad.

Overall I'm not torn up over the 1st half. We are still in the game for now. Our defense is weaker than it should be and I dont know if we can stop them, but whatever. Offense is ok despite the poor blocking. Burrow is going to be a great QB, and we are going to get better every game.
Reply/Quote
AJ aint right.

They've taken him out a few different times when he shouldve been on the field. He came out on a 3rd and 13 on our 2nd to last drive.

He looks slow as shit too. He's turning into how an ancient Fitzgerald is used now in Arizona.
Reply/Quote
We may not see AJ next week. I think he messed his shoulder up first throw of the game. He's been grimacing ever since.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:02 PM)Synric Wrote: Joe Burrow is having a hell of a game he is the guy. Its up to Duke Tobin to build a championship team around him.

Indeed. Probably needs a new HC though.

Reply/Quote
Couldn't be more impressed with Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:00 PM)Tomkat Wrote: How much longer can this franchise IGNORE the O-line?
I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Considering that this franchise used to be known for having top level o-line play (including the GOAT at the position), it's been a bitter pill to swallow. 
BTW, what happened to Price?
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
This is getting silly.

No one here has put down Burrow in any way. We noted some mistakes and also said they are rookie mistakes. I think we all know the issues on BOTH sides of the ball start at the lines; both of which are crap.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:03 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: what're u talking about? I only said that because u keep bringing up our old qb for no reason lol

I never bring him up. I usually respond to those that do, or were big fans of his, and are weirdly not wanting to admit Burrow looks good.

Reply/Quote
Geno being out definitely hurts BUT he’s not the reason we’re getting shreds right now, Lou has to be in the hot seat this defense looks just like the 2018 2019 defenses. The chargers offense was really bad that helped mask it last week. That td to Hunt was terrible.
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:04 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Burrow does alot of things Dalton could never do

Dalton would be seeing ghosts out there.

Reply/Quote