Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
That is twice two weeks in a row Hopkins has snapped it early. WTH is up with that?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:57 PM)pally Wrote: He's a rookie in his 2nd game..this kind of stuff will happen.  another leftover from no preseason games

But he felt confident!  Cry
Reply/Quote
Shall I start the circus music this early?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:57 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: American professional sports definitely needs relegation.

We've had this discussion before. It wouldn't work with the salary cap and draft system.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re an absolute clown.

Agreed.
Reply/Quote
My eyes. Oh my eyes.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:57 PM)Trademark Wrote: Daltons first year was amazing compared to Joe...

Marvin > Zac.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Good Lord, maybe the Lose for Lawrence movement shouldn’t be dismissed.
Reply/Quote
Seriously I don't get it this is the beginning of the game. I've been here for how many years? Give it a chance
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:59 PM)Synric Wrote: That is twice two weeks in a row Hopkins has snapped it early. WTH is up with that?

It is NOT requirement to be able to count to earn millions!
Reply/Quote
Yay, looks like another trash 2–14 season courtesy of Zac Taylor. Bengals should of just drafted Chase Young instead
Reply/Quote
So how many years, nay, DECADES of failure are we supposed to endure? Because there is no sign whatsoever of things EVER changing in the right direction...
Reply/Quote
No energy from our guys
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:58 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: But it was all Andy’s fault.  Folks I said it last year it was more than Andy.  This is living proof.  Organization sucks balls

it was always the line. People who would overlook the line and blame the qb are a special kind of irrational. Really cant grasp the concept of a team game
Reply/Quote
Paul Brown deserves better than being associated with these two teams.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:59 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Marvin > Zac.

Facts. Man I miss Marvin
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:55 PM)Trademark Wrote: To be fair Dalton played light years better in his first season than Joe has so far

Dalton had a great O line his rookie year

This isn’t even a fair comparison. Daltons rookie year o line had Bobbie W, Andrew Witworth and GOOD Andre Smith

This is such a bad faith post it may as well just not be mentioned

Also it’s been 1 1/8 games. How do you know Daltons rookie year is going to be better
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:58 PM)cbranham Wrote: anybody that defends this are completely fine with being a loser in life. STOP making excuses. The Bengals suck, and they have sucked for YEARS. This isn't new, this isn't a down year. This is who they are. **** em

Interesting that your first posts on the board are all things like this.   Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: So how many years, nay, DECADES of failure are we supposed to endure? Because there is no sign whatsoever of things EVER changing in the right direction...

If only we were allowed to change teams we are fans of.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 09:59 PM)Synric Wrote: That is twice two weeks in a row Hopkins has snapped it early. WTH is up with that?

Probably on Hopkins, but fair to mention it could just be the QB not ready for it when it is supposed to be coming.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote