Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Zac reminds me of the David Shula days
Reply/Quote
Can’t wait for our games against Balt and Pittsburgh this year!
1 1/4 games in and Burrow is already starting to “look like a Bengal”.
It’s hard to decribe what that means but you know it when you see it.
Reply/Quote
at least bullock hit a FG down the middle!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:04 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I'm not even mad anymore this has went on so long im numb to the BS

This. I've seen too much.
Reply/Quote
will we get curb stomped like the 49ers last year?
Reply/Quote
This is what "pressure" is Joe down 11 defense on its heels. Gotta come up big on this drive.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only person responsible for the crap team is the clown in my profile picture.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor should be working at a car wash.

Reply/Quote
This is Embarrassing...
Reply/Quote
So where is the passes to the TEs since that Browns are unable to defend against TEs, eh? Or did the Browns make a simple adjustment fix that and that's why the TEs are not open?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If ZT's crappiness can get us both Burrow and a slew of picks for the Trevor pick then he will be an integral part of our inevitable dynasty.  I'm not against this....well, provided we fire him after this season.

Lol, nice spin. Just the very very very very painful preamble to the Bengals Dynasty.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Troy Aikman even said the Bengals plan was to keep Mayfield in the pocket. Their execution of said plan is leaving a little to be desired.
Reply/Quote
Hoped for a close game, instead we are getting demolished.
Reply/Quote
I can’t wait for Zac Taylor to start saying they just need to “ Make some Plays!” Then you know it’s officially over.
Reply/Quote
It doesn't even matter if they score a TD on this drive...the worthless defense will just immediately give up a TD. They have made the worst QB in football look good - no way back from that.
Reply/Quote
The Browns are gonna put up 40.. it will be something like 41-17
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:07 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Troy Aikman even said the Bengals plan was to keep Mayfield in the pocket. Their execution of said plan is leaving a little to be desired.

Execution requires playmakers....something this D is lacking
Reply/Quote
One more series and I am done for the night. I deserve better entertainment. This isn’t enjoyable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 10:06 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Zac reminds me of the David Shula days

Shula won more than this with less talent....it's uncanny and I'm not just saying this to be a Negative Nately.
Reply/Quote
Zac and lou need to go, where's the fzb's. Every other team knows baker shits the bed on fake blitzes.

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote