Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
#firethisclown.... I will gladly eat crow and admit I’m wrong, but don’t see how i am...
Reply/Quote
No QB sneak but run an option.

Okay.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Imagine what the steelers defense is gonna do to this O line
Reply/Quote
F@ck off browns fans. You arent winning shit
Reply/Quote
They need to understand this is an illusion tonight for the Stains - they are playing the worst defense and the worst OL in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Most bengals thing ever.
Reply/Quote
Taylor needs to Go. Why the **** does he keep calling runs to the right? Now a ***** FG when down by 15?

It’s already BS enough they reversed that Gio TD when it was clear he was in. It sure as **** wasn’t clear enough to reverse the call.
Reply/Quote
Taylor was a bad choice.
Reply/Quote
Without major changes to the O-line and the defense, we might be 2-14 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:54 PM)Joelist Wrote: They need to understand this is an illusion tonight for the Stains - they are playing the worst defense and the worst OL in the NFL.

easier to say worst team
Reply/Quote
Well Brown and the organization are getting exactly what they deserve. I feel for the players, but Brown can suck it
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:53 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: We were on the inch line. Just QB sneak the thing

Its higher percentage to call a slow developing run play to the right side. Oh wait...
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
How was obj in and gio not?

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:53 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: We were on the inch line. Just QB sneak the thing

Mixon bounced it out because the interior line got pushed. Even the players have zero confidence in the offensive line.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The Coaching is really bad.. The Bengals can never play in the 2nd half .. Heres where they end the game.. Run run right down the field.. This team is bad fellas..
Reply/Quote
So just how bad are Tyrod Taylor and the Chargers?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:55 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Without major changes to the O-line and the defense, we might be 2-14 again.

0-16. There isn't anyone on the schedule we match up remotely well against. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:54 PM)OUatown Wrote: #firethisclown.... I will gladly eat crow and admit I’m wrong, but don’t see how i am...

The odds of us firing ZT and regretting it are pretty silm, I'd say.  Then again, as soon as we fire him JUST YOU WATCH the Patriots or Steelers or Chiefs will fire their HC and then win 6 SBs with him.
Reply/Quote
I hate not having a FB & a big back at the goal line.

I hate our philosophies, both on O and on D.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:55 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Without major changes to the O-line and the defense, we might be 2-14 again.

LMAO.......exactly who are they going to beat?
Reply/Quote