Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys***
All that money invested and the line is garbage too. That's what happens when you bank your entire preparation on two "practices"
Reply/Quote
0-2 makes playoffs a remote chance which would require us to suddenly remember how to play football. This should have been a Bengals blowout win especially with the D dropping 4 INT 2 of which would have been pick sixes. Burrow looks indecisive, the OL is having huge issues with communications resulting in any stunt or delay blitz always fooling them, the play designs are childish with every play but one from under center being a run, Taylor is coaching scared and the team is playing scared.

Why should any fan ever really invest in the team in any way when it is clear there will be no payoff ever (the only real payoff is hoisting the Lombardi)?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:34 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Anyone have a dvr? look at the kick never went through clear as day.

That was my first impression too. But I replayed it and it was just barely good. Two very lucky opponents in the first two games.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:35 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: You are right still doesnt change the FG was no good

I just rewound the kick in slow motion, the kick was good.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:40 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You’re the biggest idiot on this site, and that’s impressive.

I dont want you permanently banned

at least not at the hands of a canadian like truck
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:37 PM)fisherscatfan Wrote: As long as Zac Taylor is on the sideline, the Bengals will be what you see now.  Burrow and Chase last year were lightning in a bottle overcoming Taylor.  Play calling is terrible but the offensive scheme is bad.  Pass plays take far too long with very few quick hitters or play action.  Offense is so predictable.  I would hate to see the % of plays that are runs when Burrow is under center.  

Taylor is just so far in over his head. This franchise will not dominate the way it should given the talent as long as Taylor leads the team.

Yep. They had a bunch of 50+ yard TDs. Without the big play...they struggle.
Reply/Quote
And now….Back to your regularly level of Bengals play. We will always have 2021. Maybe we’ll sniff another Super Bowl in 30 years.
Reply/Quote
If Sean Payton was head coach, do You think we lose the Super Bowl or sit at 0-2?
I think not.
Hell, I think if Ron Rivera was head coach the same.
The utterly ridiculous talent on the field covered for the lack of brains in the ball caps.
The jig is up.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
The offense was supposed to be better, but it’s worse. Inconsistent
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:34 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Anyone have a dvr? look at the kick never went through clear as day.

Ball crossed over the yellow bar.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:39 PM)Synric Wrote: People are focusing on the defense and cooper rush. That doesnt matter the offense is struggling to move the ball. Its O line, QB, and Coaches. Mostly Coaches.

Agreed. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: omg...you can't be serious. Tell me you're just joking around.

I just watched it. It was 100% good. Dudes on acid
Reply/Quote
Wtf does Pollack the line every week?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:34 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Backup QB.... playing the Jets...

Bet the life savings on 34+ points and 400+ yards for Flacco. He's going to rinse us from beyond the AFC North

and is Carl Lawson back? He is going to be the next up Micah Parsons to wreck our OLine
Flacco is better the Cooper Rush..I am not expecting anything good net week after these 1st 2 games
They look like lost decade Bengals 1990s.  
That last dink and dunk  drive was pathetic..I mean I would have been ok if they went for it on 4th and missed  because we  all knew what was about to unfold....a no name QB is a hero on last drive.  
Reply/Quote
We still only 1 game back. I hope things get better.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:41 PM)Destro Wrote: If Sean Payton was head coach, do You think we lose the Super Bowl or sit at 0-2?
I think not.
Hell, I think if Ron Rivera was head coach the same.
The utterly ridiculous talent on the field covered for the lack of brains in the ball caps.
The jig is up.

I think Payton figures out the Rams defense and we win.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:36 PM)Cicero Wrote: You obviously didn’t watch them in the 90s.

I did and the O line looks very similar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Okay I just went back and watched it. So there's no debate the kick went thru and was good.
Reply/Quote
We "should" be able to beat the Jets next week. They don't have Mike White. Bert is at their helm.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:40 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You’re the biggest idiot on this site, and that’s impressive.

Truck is one of the most well liked (and knowledgeable) posters on this board.

You otoh, are primarily known for dick and fart jokes, and absolutely horrendous football takes.

Reply/Quote