Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys***
(09-18-2022, 08:41 PM)Destro Wrote: If Sean Payton was head coach, do You think we lose the Super Bowl or sit at 0-2?
I think not.
Hell, I think if Ron Rivera was head coach the same.
The utterly ridiculous talent on the field covered for the lack of brains in the ball caps.
The jig is up.

Ron Rivera? He of the double digit IQ? 
That's a serious reach. 
But I agree with the Payton thought. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:39 PM)Synric Wrote: People are focusing on the defense and cooper rush. That doesnt matter the offense is struggling to move the ball. Its O line, QB, and Coaches. Mostly Coaches.

Yep, the defense is only giving up 18 points a game. 
Reply/Quote
I can't believe I'm seeing Tua be a better QB than Burrow.. This team is cursed
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:43 PM)kalibengal Wrote: and is Carl Lawson back? He is going to be the next up Micah Parsons to wreck our OLine
Flacco is better the Cooper Rush..I am not expecting anything good net week after these 1st 2 games
They look like lost decade Bengals 1990s.  
That last dink and dunk  drive was pathetic..I mean I would have been ok if they went for it on 4th and missed  because we  all knew what was about to unfold....a no name QB is a hero on last drive.  

Zac = Dave Shula
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:41 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: And now….Back to your regularly level of Bengals play. We will always have 2021. Maybe we’ll sniff another Super Bowl in 30 years.

Hopefully at least a playoff win before then, but that might be asking a lot haha.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks to the Bungles for losing to two of the most annoying, bandwagon fan bases in all of sports.
Reply/Quote
This game was such a bummer. The saddest thing is why can't the Bengals get a decent O-line. I mean they put a lot of money in free agency and the line still sucks. It is really frustrating as hell as a fan to see the team trying and still falling short.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think Payton figures out the Rams defense and we win.

And I say this and actually don't like Payton very much, for some reason, but respect his talent. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Oddly enough last year at the half way point we were 4-4 then the Browns mopped the floor with us..4-5 .. Won two, lost 2 then won all the way to the SB..  All isn't lost yet..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: This game was such a bummer.  The saddest thing is why can't the Bengals get a decent O-line.  I mean they put a lot of money in free agency and the line still sucks.  It is really frustrating as hell as a fan to see the team trying and still falling short.

Coaching...coaching... and coaching.

When did we last have a remotely decent O-Line? At some point we have to realise the players aren't the problem.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, the defense is only giving up 18 points a game. 

This offense should score 24-27 at will.

Imagine how much trouble they'll have fielding a team when Burrow makes $40 million a year. Assuming he starts to play like it.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: This game was such a bummer.  The saddest thing is why can't the Bengals get a decent O-line.  I mean they put a lot of money in free agency and the line still sucks.  It is really frustrating as hell as a fan to see the team trying and still falling short.

bunch of guys who are ok at pass blocking

ok at pass blocking gets exposed HARD when facing elite pass rushing teams like pitt and dallas
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Zac = Dave Shula

Zac has Marv's game situation awareness.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Maybe Zac is putting a lot of trash footage out there for other teams to eat up on, so later in the season they turn on their super powers. Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:45 PM)Tony Wrote: I can't believe I'm seeing Tua be a better QB than Burrow.. This team is cursed

Wait until they start playing teams with actual pass rushers like Watt and Parsons.

Reply/Quote

Has to be coaching. They've brought in soo many different players.
Reply/Quote
Maybe all the “glass eating” by the o-line is causing some gastric distress. Try some steak fellas.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:41 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I dont want you permanently banned

at least not at the hands of a canadian like truck

Thanks new best friend
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Has to be coaching. They've brought in soo many different players.

The scheme doesn't fit the players. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:48 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Maybe all the “glass eating” by the o-line is causing some gastric distress. Try some steak fellas.

I'd personally rather they just tried 'the bench'.
Reply/Quote