Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
Somebody get Big Ben a beer and a bathroom he needs to catch another rape case
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:26 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Remember, its just a game.

Oh how I miss negative rep.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mikey Boy now a stellar 14-40 .259 record against the effin' stoolers.

Resign or croak you cursed POS.

[Image: mike_and_paul_brown.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:26 PM)treee Wrote: It was called a fumble on the field and tbh you couldn't see the ball for shit in the replay so you really can't overturn it. I know it seems like he was down before the ball came out but can you honestly, in from an objective and logical viewpoint, say that it was indisputable video evidence? I know I can't.

I know I can. There was plenty of time from when the knee was down until the ball came out. I've seen them overturn when much less can be seen.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: It still raises the long term questions. Once again they failed to play big against the Steelers and on the national stage. Why even have an NFL team if they cannot consistently win the big games? What's the point of the Cincinnati Bengals if the best they can do is "close but no cigar"?

$$$

And like someone that stays in an abusive relationship, we keep supporting them.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:26 PM)treee Wrote: It was called a fumble on the field and tbh you couldn't see the ball for shit in the replay so you really can't overturn it. I know it seems like he was down before the ball came out but can you honestly, in from an objective and logical viewpoint, say that it was indisputable video evidence? I know I can't.

knee was down.

3+

Uzoma's td counted

7+

Bengals win by 2.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:27 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

When the hell did 1 PM on a Sunday become the national stage?

Go check the TV maps - it was the default game on at 1pm so yes national.
Reply/Quote

Wrong!  The one angle they showed on replay showed the ball was clearly in his arms when the knee went down.
Reply/Quote
Its so weird. Usually I am pissed off at this point and yelling at everything. This time I pointed out to my son every time a bullshit call was coming and I was right. NFL not even trying to cover up anymore. They are just openly biased.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: Go check the TV maps - it was the default game on at 1pm so yes national.

That's not the same as big stage.  They don't do well on games that are the ONLY game being played. (Prime time and playoff games)
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:31 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I know I can. There was plenty of time from when the knee was down until the ball came out. I've seen them overturn when much less can be seen.

The knee is definitely down before the ball pops out into plain view, from every angle. However, a fumble starts when you first lose control of the ball. Since there was no angle where you can see the ball until the very end, then there is no indisputable evidence that he didn't begin to lose control before the knee was down.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:29 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Oh how I miss negative rep.

Haha. I'd be -1500 by now.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: Go check the TV maps - it was the default game on at 1pm so yes national.

I still had the Lions game here... Whatever

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:33 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Its so weird. Usually I am pissed off at this point and yelling at everything. This time I pointed out to my son every time a bullshit call was coming and I was right. NFL not even trying to cover up anymore. They are just openly biased.
+1000 and then some.
Reply/Quote
The refs will probably get congratulated for keeping the game in check.

Reply/Quote
Wow! I just cannot believe what I just watched! Not a single holding call on the Steelers? A touchdown that somehow is not a touchdown. A fumble that was not a fumble to end the game.

Did we play well. Hell no. Did we play well enough to win. Hell yes. We had a real shot if the game was not decided by the officials. So frustrating.

Oh well.
Reply/Quote
Openly biased is correct. It's so blatant how can it be denied.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:34 PM)treee Wrote: The knee is definitely down before the ball pops out into plain view, from every angle. However, a fumble starts when you first lose control of the ball. Since there was no angle where you can see the ball until the very end, then there is no indisputable evidence that he didn't begin to lose control before the knee was down.

This is definitely the explanation the refs went with, and when there's any doubt they have to defer to the call on the field. I still gotta say I was surprised when they announced the call stands.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Every call went against the Bengals & I mean every call that mattered. Every one every time.
Reply/Quote
Today sucks.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote