Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Week 3 Bengals vs. Rams Predictions
I really think the first two weeks of AFC North football is going to go a long way in helping the Bengals against the Rams. I think the Bengals will out physical and punish the Rams in more ways than one.

To me, this team should win regardless of who starts at QB this week. If we truly have a top 5 NFL roster like many said we did at the beginning of the year, then it shouldn't matter...we should still beat the Rams even if Browning starts. I think the defense steps up big this game with a more "limited" QB in Stafford. No scrambling element this week. ZT and Brian Callahan - you want to show off your offensive coaching mind/chops, well here is your chance. Score me some points with a back up QB ala Kyle Shannahan.

20 - 10 Bengals.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
If JB plays: Rams 27-21
If he doesn’t: Rams 34-10
Reply/Quote
What if the Bengals win 73-3 behind Jake?  Not that I'm necessarily predicting that to happen or anything remotely close to it, but if it does I bet it makes the front page of NFL.com....Maybe even Browns.com..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They have 1 dominant Dlineman and that is typically all it takes to shut down this offense (with a healthy Burrow).

27-17 Rams pull away late.

Someone cover that 5th round rookie. That is the only place the ball is going.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: They have 1 dominant Dlineman and that is typically all it takes to shut down this offense (with a healthy Burrow).

27-17 Rams pull away late.

Someone cover that 5th round rookie. That is the only place the ball is going.

Tutu atwell and Kyren Williams are playing well too.
Reply/Quote
Also, I am going to throw this hot take out there...the Colts beat the Ravens this week.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Rams 30
Bengals 10
Reply/Quote
I predicted 2 wins the last 2 weeks and we lost both times so I ain't predicting shit this week.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Rams beat Seattle pretty handily, then hung with San Fran for most of their game, and San Fran is a tough out. Healthy Browning or recovering Burrow will make little difference, I'm afraid. 28-13 Rams Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 04:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I predicted 2 wins the last 2 weeks and we lost both times so I ain't predicting shit this week.

Wouldn't logic dictate you should predict a loss this week, then?  C'mon, the team is counting on you  ThumbsUp   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati 27
Rams 19
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Someone's lawn is getting trashed postgame.

Rams-30
Bengals-3
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 06:03 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Someone's lawn is getting trashed postgame.

Rams-30
Bengals-3

Negative 3 is actually a higher value than negative 30 so, despite your best attempts at negativity, you're actually predicting a Bengal win.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 04:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Also, I am going to throw this hot take out there...the Colts beat the Ravens this week.

Ha. If only.

Rat Turds will be 3-0 and start running away w the division.
Reply/Quote
I'll be interested how our defense does. I think Stafford is a good QB and Mcvay runs a good offense so I think they will score points. If Browning plays it will be ugly and not a game we can win. If Burrow plays I still don't think we win but we should be more competitive. I'll say Rams 31-23.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 04:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I predicted 2 wins the last 2 weeks and we lost both times so I ain't predicting shit this week.

I'm predicting shit this week. I eat lots of fiber and fruit.  Smirk
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I really don't know. I hope we lean heavily on the run game since the Rams haven't been very good at run defense. We're definitely in for a tough match this Monday. I hope that we win, but with Burrow injured kts hard for me to say we win any games. If he plays decently then I say we pull out a win. Otherwise I see an 0-3 start and a possible Marvin Harrison Jr. Draft pick in our future. 
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2023, 03:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I really think the first two weeks of AFC North football is going to go a long way in helping the Bengals against the Rams. I think the Bengals will out physical and punish the Rams in more ways than one.

To me, this team should win regardless of who starts at QB this week. If we truly have a top 5 NFL roster like many said we did at the beginning of the year, then it shouldn't matter...we should still beat the Rams even if Browning starts. I think the defense steps up big this game with a more "limited" QB in Stafford. No scrambling element this week. ZT and Brian Callahan - you want to show off your offensive coaching mind/chops, well here is your chance. Score me some points with a back up QB ala Kyle Shannahan.

20 - 10 Bengals.

I think this is a good take. Bengals had two teams that traditionally play them tough, including a Jackson-less Ravens team last year in the playoffs, where not for the fumble in the jungle it looked bleak. The Bengals now have their preseason games under their belts, they played against two very tough teams, and now I think they are ready to start showing the league they're back.
Reply/Quote
[Image: FINAL-RAMS-23-20-thumb.jpg?w=1280]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If Burrow doesn't play

Rams: 35
Bengals: 6
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote