Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
I really wish Trey wasn’t our only pressure guy

It’s like if he doesn’t get the pressure no one is
-Housh
Reply/Quote
BIG PLAY by Hendrickson on 4th Down to stop Jets with 10 minutes left. CBS is now barely covering the game with Tech Problems and going to Commercials while game being played.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Refs had a chance to get the call right on that "catch", and they still blew it.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:53 PM)treee Wrote: CBS halftime crew doing the announcing and we have an all-22 look from the side

May go down in history how a mistake caused people to watch this and people loved it.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:57 PM)Housh Wrote: I really wish Trey wasn’t our only pressure guy

It’s like if he doesn’t get the pressure no one is

Ossai was supposed to be the dude but...
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This is like being at the stadium!  I like it!

This means cameras are out which limits what the can look at in replay. It is not a good thing.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:58 PM)kevin Wrote: BIG PLAY by Hendrickson on 4th Down to stop Jets with 10 minutes left.   CBS is now barely covering the game with Tech Problems and going to Commercials while game being played.

Thank you, Kevin. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:56 PM)Cicero Wrote: 27-12 and we’re whining about players and coaches. ?

You didn’t just see last week like 3 teams had 4th quarter comebacks?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:56 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: That's a ball game kind of play... Trey is so so good. Best FA pickup I can remember.

He has veen wrecking the entire offense for the Jets today. We really missed this disruption the last 2 games. 
Reply/Quote
Wow.. Fake-o can't catch a break.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:56 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Who put Zac Taylor in charge of the broadcast??

They said he could play it smart and keep the broadcast going from a distant angle or should they go to commercial. He said "go for it"
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:58 PM)Destro Wrote: May go down in history how a mistake caused people to watch this and people loved it.

Would love if this became the standard camera angle 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:56 PM)Cicero Wrote: 27-12 and we’re whining about players and coaches. ?

First time in the game day thread?
Reply/Quote
Really happy the offense seems to be out of their dysfunction and back to 2021.

We're back to complaining about what we complained about last year.
Reply/Quote
CBS better not cut to a broadcast of “Heidi.”
Reply/Quote
Looks like the Ravens will get lucky against the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
Took 4 guys pushing to get mixon some positive yardage
Reply/Quote
Nice run Perine
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 04:58 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Ossai was supposed to be the dude but...

Yeah tired of hearing about how much we missed him last year.  He hasnt done anythign this year
Reply/Quote
perine for 6. best run of day.
Reply/Quote