Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
Ugly at times, and a couple injuries, but a W!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We win.. I knew it yesterday though..  Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4b0.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yes! Still alive for postseason! Now at home on Thursday they need to take care of Miami then it is a new season so to speak.
Reply/Quote
Huge win on the road to not go 0-3! Both sides of ball had an overall good game minus the Bengals run game up until that last drive.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wait...

Are the Bengals going to lose because of that stupidass play he called on 4th and 1 earlier?

Did it help? Does it make that call “good” because they held on?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Now we need to see how DJ Reader is
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:13 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Money Mac isn’t money anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If nothing else, at least your pertetual whining is consistent and sad.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No dumb dancin' around now, huh Yets? WHO DEY!!!! On to Miami!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:01 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Perine running better than Mixon did all day.

Mixon is better, but against the Jets DL, you need more of a power back than a finesse back.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:14 PM)Housh Wrote: Looking for Ossai to make a play and he just never does

I don't know that he is knee is 100% yet. He had another procedure on it in the spring, so I'm sure he is still working back to top form.
Reply/Quote
Undefeated Dolphins coming up on Thursday
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have the same record as the Bills. We face the undefeated Dolphins on Thursday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:17 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Did it help? Does it make that call “good” because they held on?

Did it cause them to lose?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:18 PM)pally Wrote: The Bengals have the same record as the Bills.  We face the undefeated Dolphins on Thursday

Not sure we do...

Should be a battle of 3-0 teams. Miami looked very good against Buffalo today. Very tough game.
Reply/Quote
Great game; first win on the board!

Okay, enough! It’s a short week and it’s time to prepare for Miami. Let’s flog those Dolphins!
Reply/Quote
We keep hearing comparisons to last year; here's something the Bengals didn't do last year...win a game in NY that they were supposed to.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I don't know that he is knee is 100% yet. He had another procedure on it in the spring, so I'm sure he is still working back to top form.

What if he was never that good, just got lucky in preseason and fans just took to him?

Starting to fear that. Dude gets no push against the pass and is non existent against the run
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:17 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Did it help? Does it make that call “good” because they held on?

(09-25-2022, 05:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did it cause them to lose?

Nevermind. I have to run outside and throw up some siding before my wife calls to meet her at the depot. 

Enjoy the post game party.

Reply/Quote
TUA is likely gone so we need to be 2-0 Thursday at around 11pm
-Housh
Reply/Quote