Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers***
Dalton is pissed. I would be too. Ross gave up on the route and didn't even bother tracking it down.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I'm done. We ain't winning them all but damn if we didnt shoot ourselves in the foot today.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: And worst team in football. And time to cut John Ross - even a baby knows you don't pull up short on a deep route.

We’re not even close to being the worst team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:55 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Who knows Dalton's stats when targeting Ross?

[Image: DumpsterFire2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
time to watch tiger woods win
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:57 PM)Housh Wrote: Let me throw to the guy whose not looking at me......great play

???

Do you think guys run their routes looking at the QB?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:56 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Got shit for saying John Ross needs to step up he’s trending towards a bust and got a lot of shit for dogging Dre K. You guys are in denial these guys suck

Ross is pure garbage right now...I dont know if he ever gets it going
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:56 PM)Housh Wrote: Run D has been embarrassing

Worst i have even seen.

Reply/Quote
This is a garbage team we will be lucky to go 8-8. I thought maybe we were getting an upgrade at d coordinator but Austin is garbage. We made Funchess look like a star, let that sink in.

Next week will be even worse.
Reply/Quote
To make matters worse I’m not sure if this team even beats the Dolphins...Defense sucks
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:57 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Why do we get more time to prepare......and then look worse almost every time. Too many injuries piling up. I see we got PLAYOFF Andy today.

We actually didn't. He's had little to no protection and no AJ Green. Also John Ross has put on one of the worst performances in recent NFL history by a receiver - two picks are 100% on him. 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:57 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Dalton is pissed. I would be too. Ross gave up on the route and didn't even bother tracking it down.

At least he touched the player that intercepted it while he was on the ground.  Thats more than he did all of last season
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:58 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: ???

Sounds like someone that doesn't play or has never played. Ross should have looked, and tracked down the ball. He failed to. That play was entirely on him. You could tell by everyone's reaction. The pocket folded and Dalton did what he could. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Don't throw toward Ross anymore.

9 times out of 10, you throw the ball to Ross, something bad happens.

Cut that jagoff now. He's not an NFL player. #9 pick. What.a.freaking.waste.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Well it’s a quality no conference team with an mvp winning qb. Quess what? We do it again next week so strap in MFs. We can’t win all of them missing Mixon and burfict. We weren’t going 16-0 anyway so do not let a loss get you down.
Reply/Quote
Figured they’d lose these 2 road games so can’t be real disappointed. It’s just that they played a poor game all around.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:58 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: ???

Exactly. Ross KNEW what the play was and just stopped his route for no reason. 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:55 PM)GodFather Wrote: This game should deflate the heads of fans who think this team is for real.

They lost a close game on the road without Burfict, Price, Mixon, Brown, and AJ for an entire half...

Reply/Quote
Ravens about to go to 2-1 as well.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Ross needs benched. Time to bring up Core, Malone, or Tate. Cannot be any worse.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote