Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers***
(09-23-2018, 05:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They lost a close game on the road without Burfict, Price, Mixon, Brown, and AJ for an entire half...

No surprise there
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
10 kickoffs no returns. Way to go, Roger.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Just to confirm, Mixon is the difference maker on this team. We’re one dimensional without him.

Reply/Quote
No hail mary? At least try

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: First one was definitely not 100% on Ross, ball was under thrown. But yes, he sucks.

If I’m Andy ball isn’t going to 15 unless he’s running down the sideline all by himself.

Even then I'm not sure I'd risk throwing it to him...and yes both were 100% on Ross. Going up and winning jump ball fights is extremely basic to good WR play.
Reply/Quote
Interesting that Keuchly wasn't called for a late hit when Gio's ass was on the ground.
Reply/Quote
Ugh....Newton
Reply/Quote
Look at the bright side: Bengals lose to a solid Panthers team away. But:

Vikings are getting destroyed AT HOME TO THE BILLS!
Eagles losing at home to the Colts
Jags tied with the Titans at home
Packers losing to the Redskins
Reply/Quote
Carolina created the blueprint on how to beat the Bengals...
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just to confirm, Mixon is the difference maker on this team. We’re one dimensional without him.

Well Gio didn't do bad.  He had 61 yards in 12 attempts.  That's just over 5 yards a carry. Bengals just didn't run much. They only ran the ball 13 times.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 10 kickoffs no returns. Way to go, Roger.

Are you aware that kickoff returns are up this season in the NFL?
Reply/Quote
That game wasnt worth staying home for
Reply/Quote
I'm sure Eifert got hurt on that final play.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They lost a close game on the road without Burfict, Price, Mixon, Brown, and AJ for an entire half...

Yeah. Some people just don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Put John Ross on the trading block ALONG WITH ANDY DALTON! I’m done with the human pick machine.
Reply/Quote
20+ carries by GIO is usually a win, he only got 12 carries..
Reply/Quote
4 Int's for Andy today. That will look bad on the stat sheet even though they werent all on him
Reply/Quote
We played pretty damn ugly and it was still pretty close. Hopefully the injuries aren't serious and we can bounce back.

Bad result, but pretty good game.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:08 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Carolina created the blueprint on how to beat the Bengals...

There is no such thing as a "blueprint" to beat a team.

No team has the same personnel and skill sets as another.

We there such a thing, no team would ever get another win after their first loss of the season...
Reply/Quote
Bad defense, key injuries, and questionable coaching lost this game
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote