Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers***
(09-23-2018, 04:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: We actually didn't. He's had little to no protection and no AJ Green. Also John Ross has put on one of the worst performances in recent NFL history by a receiver - two picks are 100% on him. 

Right. Not sure why anyone is blaming Andy. We let a guy off the street sack him twice. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I reckon we are going to be 2-3 in a couple weeks.

Reply/Quote
Cincy showed that they still can’t deal with a running qb. Or a turd if a running back behind a week offensive line. This Defense is horrible and if the offense didn’t score 34 the first two weeks they would not be 2-1. Marvin is still clueless on the sidelines. They got work to do. Starting with benching Ross and get him out of the gameplans.
Reply/Quote
I'm just disappointed in the defensive line. I mean, they are going up against a bunch of backups and got owned. They couldn't generate pressure against the Colts either.

Is Carl Lawson still on this team?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A seven point lead by Carolina — and we know this close score is fictional. The Panthers outplayed Cincinnati in all phases of the game.
Reply/Quote
Does Marv even watch Ross in practice? I cant imagine the guy lights it up during the drills
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:56 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: He reminds me of Simpson. Couldn't catch a ball until year 4.

Was Simpson the one with the squirrel dance?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:58 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Ross is pure garbage right now...I dont know if he ever gets it going

(09-23-2018, 04:59 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: At least he touched the player that intercepted it while he was on the ground.  Thats more than he did all of last season

The thing thats sad was he was a 9th round pick. Another shit pick from draft by this team. This team has a rep of drafting well but I disagree. You had those two shit tackle first round draft choices that tanked....then Ross. I'm not even going to get into past 2nd and 3rd round busts.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They literally just forced a punt.

My stream was a few plays behind. But still.

Teryl has no clue how to stop the run. He runs a pillow-soft zone coverage defense which is barely one notch above a permanent-prevent D. It seems as if all his emphasis is on turnovers. To hell if they gain 60 yards a series and constantly get into FG range. He's Chuck Bresnahan all over again. 

I've got no use for him. This team shouldn't either. 
Reply/Quote
I know the D made some stops in the final quarter, but thus far not impressed with Austin at all.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:01 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Ross needs benched.  Time to bring up Core, Malone, or Tate.  Cannot be any worse.

Ross needs to start looking into a career in track and field instead of football.  Fast guy with no heart for the game of football.  Just cashing that first round check and calling it a day.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:02 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Does Marv even watch Ross in practice?  I cant imagine the guy lights it up during the drills

Have you not watched our defense? Of course he lights it up 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:02 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Was Simpson the one with the squirrel dance?

[Image: giphy.gif]

No. That's Kelley Washington.
Reply/Quote
Not sure why folks are bashing the O? Our #1 weapon is out. I do agree that Andy has made a few bad throws, but also some good ones. The OC used Gio poorly today. Bad game plan for him.

The D however is getting gashed in the run by McCaffery and Newton. They need Tez back in a bad way. I think they play better soon in that area.
Reply/Quote
Horrible blocking, horrible Throw by Andy, horrible attempt by Ross, Absolutetly Pathetic Defense as a whole. Game over, regroup, heal up and move on to next week. Worried this team is exactly who some of us thought they are after this game. Typical flat unprepared Marin lead team with extra time to prepare. McCaffrey 28- 184 yards is all we need to know.

Andy still plays too inconsistent for me to buy into him. Can't wait for the Dalton-Marvin shit show to end.
Reply/Quote
Every running back in the NFL has their best career day against Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
Ross needs to be benched for just about anyone else. Blinding speed is useless if you are incompetent in the technical play of the WR position.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:02 PM)GodFather Wrote: The thing thats sad was he was a 9th round pick. Another shit pick from draft by this team. This team has a rep of drafting well but I disagree. You had those two shit tackle first round draft choices that tanked....then Ross. I'm not even going to get into past 2nd and 3rd round busts.

Its tough to recover from several 1st round busts.  Every team has them once in awhile, but weve had a few in the last few seasons.  
Reply/Quote
A lot of things sucked today, but this very below average Carolina O-line pushing us around up front is what is most concerning.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: We actually didn't. He's had little to no protection and no AJ Green. Also John Ross has put on one of the worst performances in recent NFL history by a receiver - two picks are 100% on him. 

First one was definitely not 100% on Ross, ball was under thrown. But yes, he sucks.

If I’m Andy ball isn’t going to 15 unless he’s running down the sideline all by himself.

Reply/Quote