Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Just traded my season tickets for a mars bar and two half smoked cigarettes
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:15 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm going to say this calmly and decisively.  

Let them leave in 2026.

I don't want the Bengals to leave.  I want Mike Brown to leave.  I do not want him in the state of Ohio.  At least, lets  start there.  Someone should be fired tomorrow.  Hopefully Turner.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:16 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yeah, the Dolphins or the Bengals would destroy any of the top college teams.

By shoving them all under the bus and pretending that they only lost to the college team because the game is rigged!   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Yeah, but Mike Brown knows better than both those guys. Just ask him.

"We don't pay guards". lol.  
Reply/Quote
How many sacks did our formidable D-line get? Zero? Sweet. Owned in the trenches. Time to fire sale this team and rebuild starting with complete overhaul of o-line save for center.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:13 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Notice how Rudolph handles pressure, notice how Dalton handles pressure.

Finley can’t be much worse behind this Oline.

I don't care if you put Tom Brady back there with no line he wont win
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown won’t fire anyone. Hell his old ass probably thinks Marvin’s still the coach, which would explain the team looking unprepared, falling short in every phase of the game to keep Mikey believing Marvin is still here.
Reply/Quote
But hey How about that field goal huh.... let’s give Randy the game ball for once.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:19 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: How many sacks did our formidable D-line get? Zero? Sweet. Owned in the trenches. Time to fire sale this team and rebuild starting with complete overhaul of o-line save for center.

Starting with team owner.. a true fire sale and not some wash, rinse and repeat sale..Heck..I'd settle for selling the team via insider trading. Or to some foreign oligarch who made his money on human trafficking  if it meant getting rid of Brown.. 
Ok, that might be over the line..  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:16 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yeah, the Dolphins or the Bengals would destroy any of the top college teams.

There are some wee pee football teams Bengals could beat, but that doesn't change another 0-4 BUNGLES start.  0 for September. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I just never knew the singer from Trapt became Shittsburgh's QB.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:15 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, I guess I should’ve clarified I meant a modern NFL team. The NFL still won the majority of the time, but they weren’t playing a singular college team. It was an all star team of college players.

The pro team never lost that game, IIRC. In fact, they stopped playing it in the late seventies because so many of the college players were getting hurt. To be fair, it was usually the defending SB champ vs a team of college all-stars...just-graduated seniors headed for the NFL.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:20 AM)TKUHL Wrote: But hey How about that field goal huh.... let’s give Randy the game ball for once.

Fat Randy! Fat Randy! Fat Randy!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:15 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, I guess I should’ve clarified I meant a modern NFL team. The NFL still won the majority of the time, but they weren’t playing a singular college team. It was an all star team of college players.

I would Take Alabama’s or Iowa’s O-line over this shit show RIGHT NOW
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:19 AM)Spider Wrote: Just traded my season tickets for a mars bar and two half smoked cigarettes

How the hell did you get so much? Dang man you should be in charge of future draft and player trades.
Reply/Quote
We need Driskel!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:19 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: I don't care if you put Tom Brady back there with no line he wont win

Great Post and few Bengals Fans ever get that.  The best QB's ever would not win behind this awful O Line. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:19 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: I don't care if you put Tom Brady back there with no line he wont win

Great Post and few Bengals Fans ever get that.  The best QB's ever would not win behind this awful O Line. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Chin up. Only SEVEN long months until some of you get your hopes up in the 2020 NFL draft and only TEN even longer months until next training camp when everyone will be sure "this is the year" and exactly ONE ENTIRE YEAR before we do this all again. 

Let that sink in for a moment. Season over on Sept. 30th

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Why would any legit sports channel want to have a guy named Booger calling games.
Reply/Quote