Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(10-01-2023, 03:31 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: This team is boring and stupid.

They're no fun to watch anymore.
Should've never gave burrow all that money before the start of the year.
Of all the takes, this might be the worst one
Reply/Quote
Make the coaching staff hitchhike back to Cincinnati. This is an epic waste of a great roster and a talented quarterback.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well that was a fun season.
Reply/Quote
Run game is almost a non factor at this point. Impossible now even if Chase had success like last week. With Burrow limited, you have to keep it short to medium routes with creativity and counter for all out blitz.Play calling extreme failure. Doing none of it and zero situational play calling. Someone needs fired.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:34 PM)Housh Wrote: Maybe we’ve needed to come back the last 2 seasons because our coaches are ***** trash and the only reason we ever win is because the players just have good days.

Lou is the only coach i feel wins games with his calls.

I feel like we’ve won historically in spite of Zac. Chase being a god, a lucky turnover here and there and boom….you’ve got a coach who looks like he’s competent when he’s really a ***** idiot

What coach designs a whole offense based off of “Gee golly i hope Chase and Tee just win every route.”

God forbid we have signature plays for Boyd and Tee. God forbid you have 3 elite WRs and they all have special plays. Naw, it’s Chase or busy because this dude is a DUMBASS

You’ve got a guy who may be a top 3 slot WR in the world and have i seen even ONE god damn motion with Boyd where he was passed the ball? NOPE?

Because Zac is dumb as fuxk

He’s a ***** idiot
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:33 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Outcoached in every facet today.

Par for the course
Reply/Quote
The anger i have is not because we suck

It’s because we suck with this roster
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:35 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Make the coaching staff hitchhike back to Cincinnati. This is an epic waste of a great roster and a talented quarterback.

I agree but QBs a big part of the problem

They need to draft nothing but linemen this year. O line D line I don’t care
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:35 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Well that was a fun season.

Was it fun? I think only Charlie jones Td was the only play we made all year. Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:35 PM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: Of all the takes, this might be the worst one

Really? He’s right on every point.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Very serious......is there any legitimate reason to keep Burrow in the game? All he is doing is reaggravating that injury. Sit his ass and let him get healthy. My GOD even if they lose this game and the next two there will still be ELEVEN games left. The Cardinals and Seahawks are beatable without Burrow. 8-8 is usually enough to be in contention for a Wild Card. The ONLY chance this team has to make the playoffs is with a HEALTHY Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Opening drive: 11 plays - 72 yards
All other drives: 23 plays - 48 yards

And the reason for the difference?

We used the whole scaled back playbook twice on the opening drive, so now they know what all 5 of our plays are.
Reply/Quote
O line isn’t even playing bad

Titans are sending blitzes every play that are only working because Joe refuses to move his ass in the pocket. I refuse to let the line take the blame for this BS

YOU CANT BLOCK FOR A STATUE
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Someone needs fired at half time.

This is ridiculous. Teams that have had a few banner years and who have top tier players at QB, etc. will always have rough starts to a new season.

But this? This is something else. Everyone, especially the coaching staff, look awful this season. Especially today.

Think about it…they’re playing TN, not KC.
Reply/Quote
It appears Chase was right when he said Burrow should come back in game 5.
Reply/Quote
I'm starting to think that our offense is overrated. Or maybe Burrow is making our WRs look worse, who knows. Burrow or Zac, who will you blame for this trash? My money is on Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes the offense didn't look good but stop excusing the defense. The offense didn't blow coverages over and over and the offense didn't fall for every single trick and the offense didn't miss EASY tackles for losses. The defense is the primary culprit today. This should be at worst 9-3 Titans - the defense made it 24.

The offense is epically pathetic. 0.TDs in the 1st half all season. Defense hasn't been good today but they are miles ahead of the offense. They would have 0 wins without the defenses play last week. 
Reply/Quote
With any chance of a Super Bowl gone, it’s time to look to the future. Trade Tee IF you can get a number one or maybe a two and a three. Sit Joe. Get a higher pick. Try again next year. All the demons except one are gone. A Super Bowl. That’s the only goal, and if it’s not going to happen this year, then start preparing for next year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
77 yards passing.
Mixon averaging 5.2 yards per carry.
Last three times we had the ball wasn't more than 7 plays before a punt.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 03:37 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Very serious......is there any legitimate reason to keep Burrow in the game?  All he is doing is reaggravating that injury.  Sit his ass and let him get healthy.  My GOD even if they lose this game and the next two there will still be ELEVEN games left.  The Cardinals and Seahawks are beatable without Burrow.  8-8 is usually enough to be in contention for a Wild Card.  The ONLY chance this team has to make the playoffs is a HEALTHY Burrow.

We aren't winning any games if the defence plays anything like they are today.

But I do agree, we have to give some serious thought as to whether Burrow should play. Playing him Week 1 was idiotic, and has backed us into the current corner we're in, where we need him to play or accept we're throwing the season.

I'm leaning towards the sit Burrow and just hope the defence carries us to a few W's. But just remember what our defence currently looks like. They've been absolutely atrocious here.
Reply/Quote