Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(10-01-2023, 05:02 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Too early to start thinking about where we’ll be in the draft next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope - unless Bowers is there it better be O line. Then D line
Need to start mimicking the 49ers and Eagles (I know they are struggling today). Just get dominating lines and the wins will pile up.
Reply/Quote
Just keep wearing the white helmets
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Collinsworth was right about one team he picked making it to the super bowl....Ill give you a hint, it aint the bengals
Reply/Quote
Did you just see Jalen Hurts hit AJ Brown for a bomb touchdown? I almost forgot what a real offense looks like.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Did you just see Jalen Hurts hit AJ Brown for a bomb touchdown?  I almost forgot what a real offense looks like.

I certainly did...thats why I mentioned Collinsworth and his SB predicition.  

I cant remember the last time I saw a bengal pass that beautiful
Reply/Quote
Still want to know why we didn’t even attempt the gameplan that worked last week with runs mixed in more since that was also working. We kept Burrow fairly clean last week and did well with moving the ball. It’s like we went back to the Ravens gameplan only worse.Make other teams stop your strength and what’s working.
Reply/Quote
Just a train wreck of a game.

Burrow is still crazy inaccurate and slow, the Titans teed off on him and the line (the pressure problems are shared between them). Then you have the defense being a complete sieve against the run and also blowing coverages over and over - the Titans didn't actually dominate the defense in traditional terms it was just giving up a slew of explosive plays (and to one of the least explosive offenses in football of course). I had hoped that the Rams win showed them shaking off the early season funk but this was their worst outing all season.
Reply/Quote
Well at least Robbins was a positive 63 52 and 52 kicks..
Reply/Quote
Watching Josh Allen move in the pocket like 20 step drop back throw off back foot for 30 yard gain, why is burrow playing lol
Reply/Quote
1st drive looked so good too.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 04:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nah, we'll win again, it just won't be often or be done convincingly.  

I think McVay let us win that game Monday, as respect for letting him win the Super Bowl
Reply/Quote
How could we possibly score less points with browning or McClaren as QB, might as well change QB and let the season be over
Reply/Quote
I wonder how long the front office and owner will allow this s*#t show to continue?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:18 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I wonder how long the front office and owner will allow this s*#t show to continue?

As long as people show up and buy tickets
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:17 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: How could we possibly score less points with browning or McClaren as QB, might as well change QB and let the season be over

Mcclaren is good nickname
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:18 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I wonder how long the front office and owner will allow this s*#t show to continue?

[Image: trAMX1l.jpg]
Reply/Quote
At least we have a promising backup in Grier hide away in the practice squad so nobody can pluck him. Oh damn wait….if only there was a rule where we could have had his dressed as part of the 53 man roster.

I think he’s going to be a decent QB. So the Pats got their Garrapalo/ Hoyer 2.0. I would have felt better with Grier/McCarron as the back ups. You have got to come out next week with one of the back ups.
Reply/Quote
The offense scored 42 points all year. Some teams do that in one game.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:23 PM)TKUHL Wrote: At least we have a promising backup in Grier hide away in the practice squad so nobody can pluck him. Oh damn wait….if only there was a rule where we could have had his dressed as part of the 53 man roster.

I think he’s going to be a decent QB. So the Pats got their Garrapalo/ Hoyer 2.0. I would have felt better with Grier/McCarron as the back ups. You have got to come out next week with one of the back ups.

Our backups are all known quantity nobodies.  ZT unleashing their years long dormant potential would be improbably to say the least.   
Reply/Quote

Marvin and Palmer both voluntarily left, so...
Reply/Quote