***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
Tua being ok is crazy.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Miami announces Tua suffered no concussion and is questionable for next week
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:17 AM)Joelist Wrote: And uncalled Intentional Grounding as the refs imagine a receiver?

Fan in the stands with a fins jersey on.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:18 AM)Housh Wrote: Tua being ok is crazy.

Maybe it's another lie.
Reply/Quote
That reported sounded like she was going to tell us Tua died and then gave good news lol
Reply/Quote
That was a pretty quick diagnosis for Tua. Takes me 4hrs to even be seen in the ER.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:17 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Refs threw a few flags against Miami in the beginning then just lost them.

Yep.

Bengals played the Fins AND the Zebras tonight.
Thankfully Bengals are the dominant animal of the three, lol.
Reply/Quote
Kinda surprised the refs didn't call that a catch.
Reply/Quote
higgins player of the game, 7 for 127. Bengals defense killing it this season too.
Reply/Quote
What are they conferring about? He didn’t even catch it?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Woohoo
Reply/Quote
Take that with you Hill
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:17 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't think either of them was likely to get a W tonight, but I guess we'll never know since neither played the entire game.  I'm just saying that Bridgewater pulled the perfect "backup QB blows it" maneuver there.

Dude honestly, Bridgewater is a better NFL QB than Tua. I'm really tired of people acting like Miami would've won this game had Tua not been injured. Newsflash, Tua is always injured and, while he's no Tom Brady, Bridgewater is a great NFL QB.
Reply/Quote
After a really bad start we should be thrilled to be .500 going into a showdown with the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: That was a pretty quick diagnosis for Tua. Takes me 4hrs to even be seen in the ER.

Took me 6 months to get an MRI.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:19 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That reported sounded like she was going to tell us Tua died and then gave good news lol

The good news, Tua left the hospital.  The bad news, he's heading for the morgue. 
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY.

That was an ugly game. We had every reason to blow them out.

They play up and down to their competition.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Really, refs? You have to have a conference to get that one right?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Miami announces Tua suffered no concussion and is questionable for next week

But the hands though?

Reply/Quote
If the right 2 teams lose on Sunday im pretty sure we could be in 1st place
-Housh
Reply/Quote