Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
(09-30-2022, 12:18 AM)Housh Wrote: Tua being ok is crazy.

Being discharged and being okay are not one and the same.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good win. Good night Jungle.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Good news for Tua. I love hearing that
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:20 AM)phil413 Wrote: After a really bad start we should be thrilled to be .500 going into a showdown with the Ravens.

Okay. 2-2 is effectively our fresh start. Now they need to beat the Rats. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:18 AM)Housh Wrote: Tua being ok is crazy.

Being ok and being medically capable of traveling home to your own doctors aren't the same thing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:20 AM)BengalB Wrote: Yep.

Bengals played the Fins AND the Zebras tonight.
Thankfully Bengals are the dominant animal of the three, lol.

Yeah, it's an NFL conspiracy. The refs are always against the Bengals. Glad I wear my tin foil hat during the games.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:19 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe it's another lie.

There’s no way. I don’t believe it.

His spine might be intact but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a brain bleed. His already rung bell got re-rung again.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The good news, Tua left the hospital.  The bad news, he's heading for the morgue. 

Imagine he's headed to play the next game. Something wrong up and down that organization. Would think that Highschool looking coach knew this wasn't a good idea.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:21 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: But the hands though?

Dude this is so messy
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:21 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Took me 6 months to get an MRI.

Yeah, but the size of your head?

Reply/Quote
D won that game. Period.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: That was a pretty quick diagnosis for Tua. Takes me 4hrs to even be seen in the ER.

I'm assuming you also aren't a multi millionaire starting NFL QB lol
Reply/Quote
Waited all night to chime in but maaaaaan, I’m tellin ya…fulltime white helmets on white jerseys, alternate the pants for home and away. Next season, MAKE IT HAPPEN! I absolutely LOVE this look!

Good night overall for pass pro, running game needs scrapped. Defense played a helluva game. PAY BELL!

Glad to hear Tua should be okay and traveling with his team.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!! Game was a little wonky for sure. But I'll take it.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The good news, Tua left the hospital.  The bad news, he's heading for the morgue. 

Dolphins reporting Tua just took a nap on the field because he was tired. gave him Red Bull. Will play next week.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:20 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Dude honestly, Bridgewater is a better NFL QB than Tua. I'm really tired of people acting like Miami would've won this game had Tua not been injured. Newsflash, Tua is always injured and, while he's no Tom Brady, Bridgewater is a great NFL QB.

I didn't say Miami would have won with Tua, I'm just amused we're so terrified of backup QBs that we are thanking our lucky stars we didn't have to face Teddy Bridgewater all night.  
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:20 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: higgins player of the game, 7 for 127. Bengals defense killing it this season too.

I was thinking Bell with 2 picks. 
Reply/Quote
I will say as bad as the offense looked, they did put up 27 which is a little surprising
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This was the most time I've spent in a gameday in about a year. Nothing has changed
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Not the worst game we've ever had.. Not a blow out, but not an L.. And they held Miami to just 15. For a D a lot of you thought was terrible I think 15 points was pretty damn good..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote