Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
(10-01-2021, 12:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Get off my coat tails. You said the HC "bonered".. You did the opposite of calling it

To be fair i actually called it on page 1 Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:31 AM)Joelist Wrote: Two prime time wins in a row (going back to last year) right?

And two in a row over the Stealers.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
I think this Burrow kid may be pretty good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you Jesus that Zac remembered you can actually use TEs more in your offense.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
By the Packer game, everyone should be healthy as long as whatever is going on with Mixon isn't serious

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:20 AM)Au165 Wrote: How big was that 4th down stand!

I assumed a TD & thought we were gonna lose at that point. 

I will admit it. 

Damn near perfect 2nd half from the O. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:32 AM)Au165 Wrote: Wait until you inform people there is no correlation between establishing the run game and effectiveness of play action.

Oh yeah, I’ve been down this road before. It’s a fun one.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Only room for one cat in the Jungle. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RuleTheJungle?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RuleTheJungle</a> <a href="https://t.co/Lhqe5w8zHS">pic.twitter.com/Lhqe5w8zHS</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1443780980960120833?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 1, 2021</a></blockquote>

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:33 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think this Burrow kid may be pretty good.

He is, but these slow starts need to end. 

Reply/Quote
And if the D has problems with Aaron Rodgers that is more forgivable.
Reply/Quote
Happy for the fans who filled up the stadium. After having to watch that first half they deserved to see a W.
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe they pulled that out. They were so bad in first half. The goal line stop was huge. Congrats Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:33 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think this Burrow kid may be pretty good.

My Brooklyn born and raised father in law said “He ain’t too bad.” That’s high praise. 
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
I love Joe Burrow !!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:30 AM)Joelist Wrote: The OL put up a second good week in a row aside from Hopkins problems - and there it looked like they compensated for him schematically - did you notice the pass blocking angles looked different after halftime?

OL coach definitely made some adjustments. Nice to see.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:31 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m happy now so I no longer wish to argue.

But come on - 27,789 times bitten, 55,578 times shy.

That kick McPherson made tonight, and in Week 1 are the kicks Shayne Graham and Fat Randy missed.

I feel ya man. I do. It’s been a tough road. I just wish we could let the game breath a bit before all the doom and gloom. All lifelong Bengals fans have my respect, though. It’s not been easy.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:24 AM)Cicero Wrote: Yeah they are better than their record. 

Turnovers have deep sixed em....none tonight, and they hung around all game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
That empty set might work after all
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 12:34 AM)Joelist Wrote: And if the D has problems with Aaron Rodgers that is more forgivable.

Bates and Awuzi should both be back so that will help

Reply/Quote
Taylor just said they’ve never worked that jail break screen to CJ in practice. Burrow checked it and CJ just knew what to do.
Reply/Quote