Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Sideline reporter is a smoke show.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:41 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: He has been hit untouchediched 7 times!!!!!

Ummm...what???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:43 PM)thillan Wrote: Ross would be far more productive out there than Green. At least the D has to respect some speed. This guy has to be traded.

For what? A Wendy’s frosty coupon? Seriously tho would you trade for a half ass effort player like Green
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:41 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: He has been hit untouchediched 7 times!!!!!

A few of these guys couldn’t wait for this. Joe’s finally reached the point of not being able to overcome the horrendous OL play and out comes the “BUrrOW SuCKs!!!” crowd.

Reply/Quote
ALL DAY

Reply/Quote
Now let’s try to run the ball for the entire second half
Reply/Quote
I think the Chiefs gave the league a blueprint as to how to stop BAL
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Nice stop coming off the half.

With any offense this could have been a game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
How is the defense playing “well” when we’re on pace to lose 34-0?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's actually 3 turnovers by the O. I didn't count the turnover on downs. 

Those don't count as T.O.s in the book though. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No idea why Lamar is even still playing. I would just let him heal up whatever is hurting.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson is a beast
Reply/Quote
Stop!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:49 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Now let’s try to run the ball for the entire second half

Run the play clock to 1 and run dive plays every down. Get this over with.
Reply/Quote
I feel like wilson is having himself a game
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:50 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: How is the defense plying “well” when we’re on pace to lose 34-0?

Not sure what game your watching but the defense has played solid
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:44 PM)kevin Wrote: CAN'T THROW 50 TIMES AGAINST RAVENS, or BURROW WILL GET SEASON ENDING INJURY

MUST ADD MORE RUN PLAYS 2nd HALF, EVEN IF WE LOSE.

“If” we lose? You mean there’s doubt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:49 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I think the Chiefs gave the league a blueprint as to how to stop BAL

We are stopping (if you call 17 first half points stopping) the Ravens preseason offense. Lamar isn’t even trying to run. No designed runs at all.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Geno looks overweight and slow.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No idea why Lamar is even still playing. 

Because RG3 INTs could let a team back in. 
Reply/Quote