Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Literally in his face is 1 second.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Clean shots all day. No half time adjustments.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Another miscue in the A Gap.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Blocking is a major problem with this offensive line. They can’t block a blitz, and QB has no out to throw too.
Reply/Quote
Redmund watches the defender go right by him. Jonah and Hart have also done the same on multiple occasions. 
Reply/Quote
Is Burrow a jerk or something? Do they not really like him or something?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If they don’t sign every FA olineman that’s willing to come here this offseason they’re not serious about building a winner around Burrow, and nothing has changed.

Why the **** would you take a QB #1OA and then put him behind this trash? It’s insane.

Here comes the scary answer...

Because they believed what they had was good enough. 

They BELIEVED it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:54 PM)Destro Wrote: Maybe I can drive up to Baltimore and get a sack.

Rush the right side and your in.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
“The hits on Burrow are overblown”~Zac Taylor

Reply/Quote
That was a blown assignment by Redmond or Mixon.
Reply/Quote
They need to bench Burrow now..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:54 PM)Destro Wrote: Maybe I can drive up to Baltimore and get a sack.

I'm just going to White Castle to get a sack.
Reply/Quote
I've very worried about the no run plays and no blocking. Ravens are hitting Burrow easy like a punching bag. We can't get Top Pick killed in this game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Turner needs firing ASAP.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Joe picked the wrong guy to block. He was contained.

Pretty hard to block while trying to throw the ball.

Or do you mean Mixon?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:38 PM)Tony Wrote: . Burrow has given up too. You can see it on his face..

You're talking out of your ass. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:56 PM)Tony Wrote: They need to bench Burrow now..

I disagree Burrow needs to see this first hand. He needs to be able to see and set these protections.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Mixon dances around too much waiting for the oline to open a hole. Not going to happen against a good dline. Mixon needs to get it and run straight ahead.
Reply/Quote
Fire the entire coaching staff. Keep no one and start fresh. Totally embarrassing.
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
Just get Burrow out of there, and try to figure something out next week. This ones over. The only thing that will happen is Burrow getting injured.. This isnt LSU or the SEC..
Reply/Quote