Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-11-2020, 04:21 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I want Taylor fired tomorrow no way AJ should be benched.

Have you seen how hes been paying? And he hurt his hamstring.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just think they need to sit Burrow for the rest of this game. That's all.. Nothing but bad is gonna happen if they dont..
Reply/Quote
Wait, did we just do a QB sneak when we were NOT in the Shotgun?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:21 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I want Taylor fired tomorrow no way AJ should be benched.

AJ is a shell of himself and has been all year.  And after that pathetic attempt on that INT, he deserves to be benched
Reply/Quote

They said he was out with a hamstring injury.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Wait, did we just do a QB sneak when we were NOT in the Shotgun?

Shocking. We are capable of sneaking it! 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Really? It is “REACTIONARY SHITTY HOT TAKE DAY” again? I didn’t even remember my costume.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:22 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Have you seen how hes been paying? And he hurt his hamstring.

I dont understand some of these guys on here lol.. I guess not everyone has played or knows football like some of us .
Reply/Quote
A td would be nice if just not for a little bit of morale
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:22 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Have you seen how hes been paying? And he hurt his hamstring.

According to AJ by his own lips isn't  "hurt" watch the DVR see for yourself
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:22 PM)Tony Wrote: I just think they need to sit Burrow for the rest of this game. That's all.. Nothing but bad is gonna happen if they dont..

You've said it about twenty times. Give it a rest. He can learn and get some tape of his mistakes. He's made plenty today. But he's going to be playing this team twice a year for the foreseeable future. He can suck it up and work like the rest of them .
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Carson to Burrow:  "I told you so.."

Hah .. Sad part is that Carson got drafted into a better situation than what Burrow did.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
At least he’s standing in there and trying to make plays. Some throws he wants back for sure. But he doesn’t look scared. This is literally as bad as it’s going to get in the NFL if he can survive it.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:24 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: A td would be nice if just not for a little bit of morale

Three touchdowns. That would really help morale. 

Anyone used to not having fans in the stands? 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Shit we might not cross midfield
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:24 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: According to AJ by his own lips isn't  "hurt" watch the DVR see for yourself

I'd prefer him explain why he's blanketed on every route he runs then. 
Reply/Quote
He’s gotta throw that
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:24 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: According to AJ by his own lips isn't  "hurt" watch the DVR see for yourself

Well even if hes not hurt, his play alone is deserving. 
Reply/Quote
Just stop with play action. Takes more time and you have NO time back there.
Reply/Quote
Is this the 2020 Ravens or the 85 Bears?

Reply/Quote