Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-11-2020, 04:40 PM)Trademark Wrote: Herbert does though

If it is a solid offensive line then yea.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Burrow is now ready to take last week's game ball back out of the bucket
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:39 PM)Trademark Wrote: Colts will murder this team next week

Very few points will be scored agains them or the steelers   
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:34 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Think that was his forearm, not a joint.

Not sure. He ran off the field holding his arm.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:39 PM)Tony Wrote: There is a reason these guys are 1 and done journey men. Shit like this..

I remember at least two games where the Game ended on An AJ Green fumble in a one possession game in the opponents territory. 
Reply/Quote
BURROW HAS A HALF A SECOND TO DROP BACK AND THROW. THE PRESSURE IS UNREAL.
Reply/Quote
If Taylor isn't fired im not watching next week out of protest. I will watch redzone next Sunday thats it
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What?!?  His first fumble should get him cut?  Mixon fumbled in week 1, so we should cut him.  Burrow has multiple fumbles, so he definitely should be cut..

Ya ok..Do you listen to what you are saying!!?? Mike Thomas is not Joe Mixon or Joe Burrow. Come on now!
Reply/Quote
Bring Ross in, this is where he excels, when the game is over and we need a score. Hehe
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder if Burrow is now ready to take last week's game ball back out of the bucket

Very well might be his only win this season
Reply/Quote
They are getting shutout today. I'd bet money on it now..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: If Taylor isn't fired im not watching next week out of protest. I will watch redzone next Sunday thats it

Never gonna happen
Reply/Quote
Redmond looks like a drunk trying to find a toilet
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:42 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya ok..Do you listen to what you are saying!!?? Mike Thomas is not Joe Mixon or Joe Burrow. Come on now!

Do I listen to text?  No, I don't.
Reply/Quote
These TV announcers are Nuts. It is NOT Burrows fault he came to team with worst O Line in NFL.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
He’s seriously challenging? What a douche.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Harbs toying with them

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
You can tell the players are disgusted.. They have given up. Just look at the body language.
Reply/Quote
It's a miracle there is only 27-0.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:22 PM)Tony Wrote: I just think they need to sit Burrow for the rest of this game. That's all.. Nothing but bad is gonna happen if they dont..

Other than, everyone in the world knows that looks like they're quitting and the NUMBER ONE thing you never want to do in sports is quit. 

You know, i feel like i've been picking on you but in retrospect i don't think i have. I've just been replying to a lot of really bad takes. It's just a coincidence that most of them are coming from you. 

Keep in mind, there is a CoC on this board and that's the one thing that keeps me from saying how utterly stupid and ignorant the majority of your comments are. All that being said, i think i'm done with you because, as i said, it feels like i'm picking on you. 

Adios and buenos dias, my friend!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote