Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Bengals playing for 3 pts
Reply/Quote
Wow they are running the clock out on themselves lol.. GAVE UP.. That's not something you want to see..
Reply/Quote
I loathe Zac Taylor. What he just did is what ***** losers do.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bullock continues streak.
Reply/Quote
Lol they kicked a field goal hahahahhahahahhaha
Reply/Quote
Isnt Taylor so sweet giving Offense a meaningless 3.
Reply/Quote
24 to tie 25 to win
Reply/Quote
Zac to Randy: "you've just saved my job, thanks".
Reply/Quote
15 sacks between the Philly and BAL games. Unbelievable.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:55 PM)TheFan Wrote: Thank you for that picture. Even just a little effort from AJ and he can likely break that play up. Also, like another poster stated, he did nothing after the play either. 

Um... what? No, that picture was to show it was a huge amount over his head. It was a terrible throw. The CB ended up catching it at the top of his leap and landed 6 yards behind AJ.

The INT was 100% on Burrow. The lack of effort to make the tackle after the INT was 100% on AJ.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
**** you John Harbaugh and your whole family. Especially your little ***** of a brother.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:57 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I loathe Zac Taylor. What he just did is what ***** losers do.

He ran the clock out and kicked a field goal down by 27.. This was as bad as it gets. He has got to go..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:57 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: 24 to tie  25 to win

3 score game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Actually, it is. The defense has only given up 20 pts. 

Your comment indicates that--while the RAvens D has been dominant--the offense has been running up and down the field and just hasn't scored enough to show it.

That's not the case. 

They went up and down the field at will in the first quarter, got up 17-0 and have taken their foot off the gas the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote
They are letting RG take the knee?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
should have gone for the onside kick
Reply/Quote
Like Sean Connery in Untouchables on Cops. Burrow will go home healthy at end of this mismatch, and THAT is a good day.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I want Baltimore to score again.. this should been 45-3.. Imagine if Lamar was healthy lol.. This team is still complete shit unfortunately  . 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 15 sacks between the Philly and BAL games. Unbelievable.

Gotta lead the league in something. Have to keep the sacks given up crown.
Reply/Quote
Actually a good defensive performance today. If they would've stopped the running game like this against Cleveland, would've been a great story for Burrow.

Baltimore is a fantastic team, can't really act so surprised. O-line needs better players, and some trades need to happen for this team to prepare to build for the future seasons.

I don't think Indy is impossible to beat though, not as explosive IMO as Baltimore. We can hang.
Reply/Quote