Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals***
Are we trying not to throw to Boyd, Eifert, Uzo etc.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:53 PM)Joelist Wrote: And Morgan joins the drop brigade - 4 drops in a bit over a quarter.

Just 3 I believe, since Erickson's was called a catch.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is throwing dimes and the Cincinnati receivers are spitting nickels.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is T. Eifert even playing or is it glass repair day
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: Another drop.

Drip drop they was doin' the bop!
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t call that a drop. The defenders hand was right in there.
Reply/Quote
They can't give up points here. 2 possession deficit = death for this team.
Reply/Quote
And why Isnt Eifert being included in the gameplan?
3rd and 5 and your targeting a guy who was on the PS last week?
Really?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Looks like Arizona realized our OL sucks at run blocking

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Wow, did you see the amazingly quick adjustment? is that even possible? We have Turner, who the heck is their line coach? HIRE HIM!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say that this team doesn't score again in this Game.. I predicted it against the Steelers. And that came true. I have the crystal ball
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:53 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Whatever happened to the day 1starter Damian Willis?

He sucked as he couldn't get open, so they went to Tate who can't catch.
Reply/Quote
Why no misdirection plays? Why not use Mixon in passing game? Clearly WRs can’t catch.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:54 PM)Tomkat Wrote: They can't give up points here.  2 possession deficit = death for this team.

So far, they have shown zero possession deficit is death....even negative deficit....lol
Reply/Quote
Dalton gets to throw the ball to all the bum WRs on the bench we always wanted Marvin to play and this is all we get for it? Ouch.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:53 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Whatever happened to the day 1starter Damian Willis?

He sucks. He had one catch for six yards in the opener then one catch for eight yards against Pit. He isn’t cut out to be a starter in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:54 PM)impactplaya Wrote: And why Isnt Eifert being included in the gameplan?
Really?

Did you look to see the coverage on the players, or are you just asking to ask?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Drip drop they was doin' the bop!

Thank you, Bobby.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:54 PM)impactplaya Wrote: And why Isnt Eifert being included in the gameplan?
Really?

ZT doesn't care where you were drafted!  He plays the young guys!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I swear Marvin Lewis is still coaching this team from somewhere in the Bowels of PBS.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 02:56 PM)Shady Wrote: I swear Marvin Lewis is still coaching this team from somewhere in the Bowels of PBS.

Dare we say marvin was better
Reply/Quote