Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals***
And the horrific D is back to business. High Schoolers would play better defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 03:58 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Kirkpatrick gave up on both his coverage and the tackle.  Impressive actually.

Coaches are always preaching consistency after all.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
So Ariz hasn’t been able to stop a TE this season and we just happen to have some pretty good ones. Instead we wait till just about every WR we have drops a pass and the 2nd half till we target one. That’s concerning.
Reply/Quote
Isn’t Dre supposed to be a top CB? These DB’s are absolutely horrible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 03:58 PM)Destro Wrote: Yup, just witnessed a murder. But the Ravens always taught us: No snitching!

The Palmer curse has began for them, they shall not have a reliable QB in the next 20 yrs.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 03:58 PM)Destro Wrote: Yup, just witnessed a murder. But the Ravens always taught us: No snitching!

Roethlisberger coming out with cast on his pinky fingernail
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Sounds like Kaepernick will be a Steeler tomorrow?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 03:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did Finley go out there and tell him to just have fun?

I think he muttered the "We just got to get it done" ZT mantra.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 03:58 PM)bengals73 Wrote: To the Tune of Flight of the Valkyries - "Bench the Ginger, Bench The Ginger, Bench the GINNGER "

I prefer "Kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit...."
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Paging Geno Atkins.....paging Geno Atkins
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 03:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton looks pissed off on the sideline and I can’t blame him one bit.

He’s not helping himself with the bad throws. But, with the O-Line and lack of quality receivers out there, he’s been set up to fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Well here’s another first down

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:00 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Paging Geno Atkins.....paging Geno Atkins

Weird thing is I am seeing Atkins and Dunlap not even on the field an awful lot.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick playing two hand touch.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:00 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Paging Geno Atkins.....paging Geno Atkins

Where’s Sam Hubbard at?

Reply/Quote
Go for the FG, you *****.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Damn, I just switched over to the Steelers game...I don't know what happened but lordy it looks like everyone just saw someone get killed.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I prefer "Kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit...."

Youtube has a video of a symphony playing the song with a screen showing the cartoon behind them.  It's awesome.
Reply/Quote
xD
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 03:54 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Can we please Bench the Ginger

Bench the little red BB gun? Ahhh..c'mon.. noNow if you said bench the little red nerf gun it'd be different..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote