Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Cardinals @ Bengals***
if you are going to run the bawl on 4th and short you need a Mobile QB like Kyler Murray or Finley.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:18 PM)grampahol Wrote: They actually stun you?  I'm usually stunned when they do things right.. I pretty much expect fuckups.. 

Normally I am, I predicted the 2015 playoff game meltdown right after Burfict got the INT, but this...this was just absurd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: There was discussion on NFL radio yesterday about if the league is going to try and do anything regarding our pitiful attendance.

Fire the owner
Reply/Quote
Andy closing in on 100 passing yards.

He has 94 on 24 attempts.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: This defense has been up among the worst at giving up 3rd downs for last two seasons and it's continuing this year.

Our D does its greatest defensive play on 2nd down only unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
Against a normal team...we're losing by 3 scores now.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: There was discussion on NFL radio yesterday about if the league is going to try and do anything regarding our pitiful attendance.
They talked about it all the time before Marvin Lewis. They did squat then and they will most likely do squat now.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
Our D line may be just as bad as our Oline.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Against a normal team...we're losing by 3 scores now.

It wouldn't be that close.
Reply/Quote
lamar with 3 picks, now BAL is losing....damn CLE....
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati defense is playing better. They are turning potential touchdowns into field goals. The Bengals are one score behind; only one!
Reply/Quote
I dont know about rest of you, but I feel the Bengals have them just where they want em.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Wonder what stupid play the Offense can muster this time to outdo the other stupid plays we made
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It wouldn't be that close.

The next 3 games will be brutal. RIP Andy.
Reply/Quote
Which was worse. Rushing two and dropping 9 or shotgun draw on fourth and one?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:23 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Wonder what stupid play the Offense can muster this time to outdo the other stupid plays we made

Mixon wlil be throwing the bawl on 1st down
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:23 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont know about rest of you, but I feel the Bengals have them just where they want em.

Who is them?

Us?  Ready to think we can make a comeback?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Against a normal team...we're losing by 3 scores now.

The season hain't over yet, but this is what makes a 3 or less win team...losing to winless teams who make massive mistakes themselves.  At this point it looks like a team would have to hand us a win, but it sort of looks like we are handing AZ a win with that 4th down playcall so who knows.
Reply/Quote
The Cards are doing all they can to keep us in this game.

Time for some of that Andy Dalton 4th quarter magic.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2019, 04:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: lamar with 3 picks, now BAL is losing....damn CLE....

I really bought into the early Lamar being his breakout. Seems like he is getting worse every week.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote