Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
Browns kicking for the win. Too bad I can't watch because of stupid rules on not being able to show the game. Instead the game show people are doing a play by play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
wow..Cleveland pulled it out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm watching, 6 seconds.
Reply/Quote
BROWNS WIN!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
They didn't Brown it!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
First place, baby.

To the Browns--get those stripes out of your end zones. What kinda shit is that?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Yay Cleveland! 70,000 fans up there get to go home happy.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't pretty but Brownies got it done.

Reply/Quote
That kick though lmao
Reply/Quote
Smile 
Harbaugh's face was a picture just then.   
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:39 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yay Cleveland! 70,000 fans up there get to go home happy.

50,000 will stop somewhere on the way home and get even happier.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I'm still not in the frame of mind that our games against the Browns this year are going to be a freebie like recent years. They have a very good defense and they are basically a few missed field goals away from having the same record as the Bengals.. Plus Mayfield looks like he is going to be pretty decent.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I'm still not in the frame of mind that our games against the Browns this year are going to be a freebie like recent years. They have a very good defense and they are basically a few missed field goals away from having the same record as the Bengals.  Plus Mayfield looks like he is going to be pretty decent.

Their a legit playoff team and Underrated Superbowl contender. And yes I am serious and no I am not drunk.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Great win! WhoDey!
Reply/Quote
The Browns dramatically turning it around would make a hell of a story line, so maybe the refs could help out?
Reply/Quote
Who-dey! Great win today. We were at the game. I’m ashamed of the attendance. Our team is 4 and 1 and we only fill the stadium at barely 80% while the Browns sell out. Our team deserves better support.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I'm still not in the frame of mind that our games against the Browns this year are going to be a freebie like recent years. They have a very good defense and they are basically a few missed field goals away from having the same record as the Bengals..  Plus Mayfield looks like he is going to be pretty decent.

I said it in the draft thread after the pick, he is the best QB to come out this year.  I was really hoping he would go to the NFC, as he can certainly be an obstacle to our goals.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 09:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I said it in the draft thread after the pick, he is the best QB to come out this year.  I was really hoping he would go to the NFC, as he can certainly be an obstacle to our goals.

Totally agree. Dude is sharp. When he get a year or two under his belt, he will be a force to be reckoned with. Well, maybe. It is the Browns.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 09:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Totally agree. Dude is sharp. When he get a year or two under his belt, he will be a force to be reckoned with. Well, maybe. It is the Browns.

They've changed though.  Addition by subtraction.  That cancer Joe Thomas retired and now they are above .500... Cool

Ninja
Reply/Quote