Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals***
At least its over and my heart can relax
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Great game. Shows we got what it takes when we face the big dogs again.

Lol yeah right........They definitely have what it takes to Bungle again.
Reply/Quote
Stupid ass Fox cut the feed just before the FG attempt!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:26 PM)JumboTron Wrote: The last offensive play of our rookie kicker celebrating like an idiot after a missed FG is so Cincinnati.

They will make fun of that all week.. that will be the last time this team sees 1st place this year... couldn't even beat, a beat up packer team..
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow shit the bed too.. They aren't ready yet

The entire team shat the bed. Burrow wasn’t his usual self and played terribly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ZT is holding this team back
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, you'd say that Green Bay also has a bad play caller?

No. They played against an improved Cincinnati defense. That’s as good as it gets against Aaron Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
Too many garbage play calls and not enough consistency. the D was decent at the outset, but unfortunately fell apart when the plays needed to be made. And the end was just bananas...too much of NOT following through. Too many missed chances. VERY disappointing effort overall. GB looked like shit, too...but this one should've been won.
Reply/Quote
This is the way of the Bengals since 1990.
Reply/Quote
ah well, good game. Could have gone either way, and that's where we need to be now.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The entire team shat the bed.  Burrow wasn’t his usual self and played terribly.

They are what they are at this point. The coaching is really really bad....
Reply/Quote
It was a good game. I think Zac remains the weak point on this team. You have to be some kind of crazy to call 3 runs in a row in that last drive. But I still think the fact that we were in this game was a testament to how much talent this team has, even with below average coaching.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:27 PM)Tony Wrote: They will make fun of that all week.. that will be the last time this team sees 1st place this year... couldn't even beat, a beat up packer team..

.....at Riverfront 
Reply/Quote
Game is on Zac Taylor and Brian Callahan. Callahan doesnt get enough criticism.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Well other than giving them 7 chances to win, we looked great.
Reply/Quote
There was movement on the Packers line on the last play...Refs missed it , of course

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:28 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: ZT is holding this team back

I wouldn’t extend him.
Reply/Quote
Well, that was miserable. Any new nicknames for our kicker?
Reply/Quote
I think the only real positive today is that we played pretty bad in multiple aspects and still damn near beat a pretty good team. They need to get it together from Taylor on down to have a chance and games like this or maybe if they play right it’s out of reach before it gets down to overtime. Plenty of blame to go around.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:26 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: That one hurt bad

Let’s hope for a browns loss. We should show up at bw3s with our bengals gear on.
Reply/Quote