Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals***
(10-10-2021, 05:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, you'd say that Green Bay also has a bad play caller?

Our defense was ranked as a top defence coming into this game. Their defense was one of the worse coming into this game. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hate sports.

he is now "Evan McBullock" until further notice
fu*k!...so much for the low heart rate BS...these are the situations he was drafted for.....and 2 huge misses...in perfect weather conditions 
Why was he leaping around like he made that kick? reminded me of Randy after pulling his whatever last yr. Looked comical.
So dissapointed right now
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: If Crosby hits, who to blame?

Burrow for 2 TERRIBLE INTs and bad decisions all day on where to throw.

McPherson is supposed too be automatic on these kinds of kicks and misses.

Taylor's bird brained play calling.

The D being incompetent in pass coverage especially on third down.

Well now we know. We were hoping this team was something special - it is just a different kind of Bungles...

I will not say I told you so.  I'm NOT gonna say that this franchise ALWAYS finds a way to shoot themselves in the foot!  Nope! It's not gonna happen.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:28 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: ZT is holding this team back

Zac Tyalor isnt the only coach. Brian Callahan deserves his criticism too.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know some people are wanting to blame the d, but they were the best unit. Burrows 2 bad picks, and the kicker were by far bigger culprits for the loss.
Reply/Quote
This is the type of loss that can crush a team if they let it. Hopefully that is not the case and we are able to fully rebound from it. The big thing is, we proved we can hang with the big boys...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:28 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It was a good game. I think Zac remains the weak point on this team. You have to be some kind of crazy to call 3 runs in a row in that last drive. But I still think the fact that we were in this game was a testament to how much talent this team has, even with below average coaching.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Where is all of that talent in the defensive backfield???  Their DB's are the most vulnerable part of this team
Reply/Quote
That was a good, hard fought game against tough Packers. This Bengal team is showing they are better than last 4 years. I wanted THE WIN also, but I have to say Bengals are showing me they are becoming a good team for first time in years. After the hits to Burrow in first half, I'm glad Burrow walks off the field looking healthy.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:29 PM)TheFan Wrote: Our defense was ranked as a top defence coming into this game. Their defense was one of the worse coming into this game. 

False. While best up they were a top 25 defense. The offensive game plan was awful.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If mcpherson hits the 49 with minimal wind(which he should) we win.

If bullock or nugent were our kicker, I would be more mad at taylor, and expect a miss.

But mcpherson is supposed to be good
Reply/Quote
Please don’t extend Zac Taylor after this year. I’ve seen enough.
Reply/Quote
If Crosby hit anything, including the PAT, it is a different game. He prolonged the time to a loss.
Reply/Quote
No matter what happens the rest of the year, the packers are THE luckiest bunch of emm-effers to take the field in '21....
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The entire team shat the bed. Burrow wasn’t his usual self and played terribly.

False. Chase and Hendrickson most certainly did not shit the bed.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:30 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Where is all of that talent in the defensive backfield???  Their DB's are the most vulnerable part of this team

At least Chase is balling out.. Can't ever have wins, so I'm a big Stat follower lol
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This was no way near "totally on Zac". 

If Zac made the argument that he was going aggressively this year, thus going for it their own 30 against the Vikings, then you don't run the ball on 3rd and 8 to setup a 57 yard FG attempt!
Reply/Quote
We were lucky to be close.

Rodgers mainly had time. Burrow under pressure almost every passing play.

I blame front office for not signing a decent center and another quality vet o lineman.
Reply/Quote
The packers came in here and tried to out-bungle the bungles, and no one beats us at our own game. No one.

Next time some wiseass starts whining about negativity in game threads, remember this game and all the other ones just like it. Instead of bitching at people, be amazed they’re still here. Other teams lose, but no one does it like this franchise. No one.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 05:29 PM)2slick Wrote: Well, that was miserable. Any new nicknames for our kicker?

McBullock
Reply/Quote
Zac calls for FG "Stupid, should have gone for it"

Zac goes for it "Stupid, should have kicked FG"

NOTHING wrong with the game calling. Execution sucked; on O and ST
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote