[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Are we going to win 10-7

Are you counting on a FG make :)?
Reply/Quote
The defense needs make a stop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:57 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Are the Bengals still telegraphing run/pass plays?
I can only follow text descriptions of plays on my phone.

Well, they keep using empty so...that kind of telegraphs.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Are we going to win 10-7, if evan can hit a FG at end

They are gonna be lucky to get out of here with a win. The offense looks totally inept...
Reply/Quote
The Bengals’ defense is doing a passable job so far. They’re keeping the team in the game because the offense has virtually nothing going on.
Reply/Quote
Wilson is so damn good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
That was a nice blitz

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:02 PM)TheFan Wrote: I could have sworn they had 6 guys at the line but then one backed out after the snap. I could definitely be wrong and if so then it's not on Burrow but probably Reiff but I thought they had 6. 

Your right, that’s the double mug look I referenced. You don’t need six in on that look you just have to have a plan. Since the second mug was rocking you felt good he was dropping which he did so you had 5 up. With 5 up Burrow expects time, since he was dropping out on snap he knew he had time…except Reiff didn’t go out he went inside.
Reply/Quote
This series needs to lead to a 2 score lead.
Reply/Quote
Enough time for one TD drive. 14-0 will feel much better after all the shit that's went down to this point.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Wilson making Kay Adams misty
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals’ defense is doing a passable job so far.  They’re keeping the team in the game because the offense has virtually nothing going on.

They always do, that's why we've won as many games this season.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Good luck. You got enough alcohol?

No one does.....and I have 2 gallons of shine, about 20 bottles of bourbon, 6 bottles of wine, and a case and a half of beer right now. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Good blitz call there
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals’ defense is doing a passable job so far.  They’re keeping the team in the game because the offense has virtually nothing going on.

Lions have 55 yards of offense, no points, a TO even with the Bengal's O doing nothing since the 1st drive.  Much more than passable.
Reply/Quote
Capt. Lou Albano is earning his dinner today
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Bates was close.
Reply/Quote
Just let Jamar chase the ball. Go into the half up two possessions.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:58 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It’s not helping. But this is play calling and scheme.

It’s almost impressive that Lac has this much talent at his disposal and has almost completely rendered it useless.

NICKNAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote