Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
(10-16-2016, 05:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He's also a clown. I'll take AJ any day. 

I never said anything for him against AJ, that dude just clutched a 70 yarder against Baltimore.

BTW YOu've got a bunch of clowns on our team too.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He's also a clown. I'll take AJ any day. 

Agreed. CANT stand that DIVA
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:16 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: No team should have to overcome refs because of bias or just plain ole incompetence. 

yet "TEAMS" do.....this is not a team. this is just "SOME" individuals. our coaches are horrendous. they could make this a team but they are inadequate to do so.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:16 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: For all of those who wanted Marvin gone, this season kind of needed to happen. I'm not upset about the outcome today, but then I'm not on any highs when the team wins either.

Honestly, I think this team over the years has beaten any type of enthusiasm or sadness out of me.

They'll just try again next week, and we'll all be here again. Sharing the experience.

If Marvin wasn't canned after 2010, he never will be.  He has this job until he retires.
Reply/Quote
In his last act of bravery Mike Brown FIRES Marvin Lewis and staff then names himself as head coach and takes the Bengals to the Lombardi! ...little restaurant in Wisconsin for dinner..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:12 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: didnt see it

You will.

Ravens given first and goal for a PI on the Giants DB, which they converted to take the lead.  Boomer and the boys in studio were absolutely flabbergasted, as was I.
Reply/Quote
Giants playing prevent. Whoever created this ***** defense better not be in the hall
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I count all of the games Eifert doesn't play due to injury against his average. Meaning, he's not dependable and you should plan for him to be out half the year.

I can agree to that. Meaning AJ was the last really good 1st round pick. All the others other than Eifert are nothing more than serviceable at their spots as of today, with one getting benched due to sucking so bad.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I never said anything for him against AJ, that dude just clutched a 70 yarder against Baltimore.

BTW YOu've got a bunch of clowns on our team too.

Better they're on our team than lurking in the woods.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Oh man...Roughing the Passer.
Reply/Quote
Ben McAdoo looks like the principal in Ferris Bueller's Day Off if he wore sunglasses
Reply/Quote
Stupid Giants.
Reply/Quote
Wide open...lol
Reply/Quote
Thank you, Giants. 3-0 sure evaporated fast :)
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think this team will finish around 9-7. Let's face it, this opening schedule was brutal and the rest of it looks like cake in comparison. We won't win a playoff game, but this team will win some games against the inferior competition we're about to face.

Plus it looks like the rest of the division took L's today. Against much worse teams.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
And...the AFC North stinks this week.
Reply/Quote
Yes. RAT TURDS LOST
they made it dang close though
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes it is. 

Get off the field on 3rd and 18 (and all the other 3rd down plays) and don't give NE points and momentum going into the half. 

But you have to concede that the Bengals have seen considerably more drives extended after they got the stop on third down this year than years past from bs 5 yard penalties. I would even go further to say more than half of the points scored on us were on a drive that was extended by a penalty after we had gotten the stop on third down.

Most penalties called for us were made late in games after the game was well in hand for the opposing team.

This happens a lot in the NFL to many other teams. The rules of the game have allowed the NFL and their officiating crews to mold games into results they want. They've even become more ombvious about it after several weeks of blown replay calls that were completely obvious. More steps have been taken to make sure calls are correct yet this year all across the NFL there's more mistakes. Maybe that is why the NFLs ratings have dropped.
Reply/Quote
Panthers-Saints has been really fun. Especially for someone who has Brees, Cooks, and Fleener is his lineup.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think this team will finish around 9-7. Let's face it, this opening schedule was brutal and the rest of it looks like cake in comparison. We won't win a playoff game, but this team will win some games against the inferior competition we're about to face.

Plus it looks like the rest of the division took L's today. Against much worse teams.

I can't agree with this part.

We do have a few young guys on the team and new additions who will become better in the system and develop as the season goes on, as well as returning guys from injury who can become contributors.  The team we will see at the end of the season and (hopefully) post season will not be the same as we have seen over the first six weeks.
Reply/Quote