Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Classic Bengals Steelers to finish.

Poor game managent in the final minutes.

Refs doing good work with timely penalties and missed calls.

Oh and defense non-existent.
Reply/Quote
Still the steelers bitches
Reply/Quote
That one hurt
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And so begins the losing streak. We’ll be lucky to finish 7-9.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
And that's the season. Until they beat Pitt they are scum and not legit anything.
Reply/Quote
Wow, the squeelers are back above .500
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Illegal pick play and holding on the Steelers on that long play!

Illegal pick or not this team sucks with Marvin. What 19-5 against Pitt? Can't even beat them when they only have 2 damn wins. Freakin joke
Reply/Quote
Get this.. EVEN the ***** browns TIED the steelers.. Bengals = Steeler's bitches
Reply/Quote
We wont beat the steelers consistently again till marvin and ben are both long gone
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: This team has no future. The most important game for them this season by far and they come up short...

If they have a competent HC they come away with a win. Leave Pitt more than a minute to go score and end the game with two TO in your pocket. Good job Marvin.
Reply/Quote
Then they come to our sidelines and start shit....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:09 PM)GodFather Wrote: And this is classic Bengals...never taking it to the next level. Don't blame the refs....they should've stopped them way before that point.

The bs d-holding call was the game, though. And they were absolutely determined to do it.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
Why am I shocked. Refs aside, the Bengals defense wilted against the Steelers offense. Sheesh. Brown had nothing in the first half and then went off in the second. Austin has not impressed me at all so far this year outside of the 2nd half of last weeks game against the Dolphins.
Reply/Quote
Well I'm done for the week . Good bye everyone.  I'm going fking fishin ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
This is the worst steller team in recent memory and still cant beat them
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:11 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Get this.. EVEN the ***** browns TIED the steelers.. Bengals = Steeler's bitches

I bet the Browns give us as much of a fight as the Steelers just did. Our defense is pretty bad and our offense is inconsistent. We're lucky to be 4-2.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:09 PM)Wyche Wrote: Isn't a pick illegal?

If Hunter runs into the guy covering Brown - yes.

If Hunter runs a slant and gets jammed by the guy covering him while the guy covering Brown (Williams) plays 25 yards off - no.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You don’t get sacks you lose

Flat out
Reply/Quote
So.. no such thing as 3 & out for the squeelers in the last series of the game.. hmmm OK.
Reply/Quote
All on Marvin. He has to know that you don't leave Ben that much time. I mean, goddammit, you just don't. The man OWNS the Bengals. Don't leave him 1:18 with three timeouts.
Reply/Quote