Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(10-25-2020, 05:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What??

I was so shocked at this dumb comment that i accidentally clicked on the rep button. 

Lol....but what if Bates starts complaining?  Naturally, we need to bring in the people off the street!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I guess we should be happy he finally showed some ***** fire.

I'm really hoping him and some others just unload on what a weak ass staff this is. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Joe Burrow had 4 touchdowns today....Stop.

Three through the air.
Reply/Quote
By the way I might get dinged out of existence for this, but nice offensive game plan and play calling today.

PS Anarumo is still employed
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Boomer Esiason is full of it. The future is NOT bright in Cincinnati. Yes, Burrow throws for a lot of yards but that’s because he has more pass attempts. Not enough of these throws are going for touchdowns.

Bs. Throwing a ton doesn’t automatically equal Yds. Look at Dalton vs Arizona.

Burrow threw 3 TD’s. Wtf more you want out of the kid?

Reply/Quote
Well, even for us, that was a spectacular collapse.

I was leaning towards FG, then lose in OT.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:23 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: When did you feel a need to defend him?

I thought he had a really good game plan against Lamar Jackson.

But these last two weeks have been so horrific, I think it more than overcomes 1 decent game.
Reply/Quote
Our Quarterback plays his heart out, behind this horrific offensive line, week in and week out only to be a part of this bullshit defensive scheme. I'm glad Dunlop is calling out Lou and his depth chart.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Boomer Esiason is full of it.  The future is NOT bright in Cincinnati.  Yes, Burrow throws for a lot of yards but that’s because he has more pass attempts.  Not enough of these throws are going for touchdowns.

Burrow is elite. 

I'm sad that you can't see that.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:28 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I think I have the bengals covid-20 virus. Sick to my stomach, headache, nauseous, feel like crap.  How can I get the vaccine?

Bad news with Bengals Covid is that even if you lose your sense of smell you can still tell it's a shit team.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bs. Throwing a ton doesn’t automatically equal Yds. Look at Dalton vs Arizona.

Burrow threw 3 TD’s. Wtf more you want out of the kid?

Exactly...Not to mention when his scrub o-line false starts twice in the same series he bails them out.
Reply/Quote
This should get someone fired.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What??

I was so shocked at this dumb comment that i accidentally clicked on the rep button. 
I think you missed the sarcasm. Think he was referencing Hunt playing over Geno.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Three through the air.

4 touchdowns 3 passing 1 rushing 400 yards passing and put them up by 3 with 1 minute left...Defense let them down. Stop.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Burrows stats are inflated but i will say he is good

He won us that game period

Ain’t his fault the defense can’t cover
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This should get someone a firing squad.

FIFY.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: Aside from Baltimore and LA, the offense has actually looked pretty good, well enough to win. Nice answer today, unfortunate INT last week...

I agree. And with LA it was literally Burrow's first game haha. Our offense is playing well, it's just our defense, especially in the last two minutes of each half. I bet we're breaking records in points allowed to close out the half. 
Reply/Quote
I ate a lot of beans while watching the game, I'm gonna let out my anger with mean, angry thunder like I never done before.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:25 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Why keep Lou around any longer. He's not the answer at all apparently.

Offense playing well enough to win.

This is the guy I want to punch. Right in the face mask. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:29 PM)Cicero Wrote: By the way I might get dinged otu of existence for this, but nice offensive game plan and play calling today.

Agree. Except for the early fail at the goal line, not much wrong.

Some of the TO usage hurt us. Particularly late. If he another TO available, a sneak on 4th & inches late makes more sense. And would have left them less time. But we scored a TD on ZTs call, so cannot really complain about it.
Reply/Quote