Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(10-25-2020, 05:38 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Have to believe that, going forward, the o-line should be Johnson (LT), Jordan or Hakeem (LG), Price ©, Hopkins (RG), and Williams (RT). It won't be the worst line in the league anymore. 

Copyright Price. I like that nickname.
Reply/Quote
Ill probably mention this again in the Noise, but wtaf are the Bengals organization doing?

How can they massively pay Geno & Carlos, yet seem to be taking the side of Lou. Are they serious? Either get rid of the players, or make a change now at DC to hopefully try to get the most out their highest paid players on defense. It just makes no sense.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:37 PM)Whatever Wrote: Hard to blame Zac for this one.  Not much more he could have done.  

Who is ZACH's DC????
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:37 PM)Whatever Wrote: Hard to blame Zac for this one.  Not much more he could have done.  

He's the head coach...who's now winless in 20 of his 23 games. I've tried to be patient with Zac, but just as I said about Marvin, at some point the ultimate responsibility falls on the guy at the helm. The defense has been horrendous the last 2 games, but the offense has been the issue at other times. The bottom line is they just keep finding ways to lose.
Reply/Quote
The hot and cold defense has directly to do with good players overcoming a very bad scheme. When you neutralize those good players by disenfranchising them you now have a consistently bad defense. You’ll see things like no pressure and wide open receivers...Mayfield breaking franchise records when he’s really a trash QB that was benched last week and shit on by the media all week. Glad Lou was able to make him relevant again while shitting all over Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Just sad. I don't want to hear Zac's stupid excuses after the game, and don't want to hear Dunlap's b-tching anymore. Send them both packing, along with Lou.

....and Williams, Atkins, and Dunlap were FRESH. They did nothing. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Maybe Higgins and Boyd should also play corner.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Three through the air.

And 3 passing TD’s is not a good day now? You’re being ridiculous.

Should have been 4 if Sample was any kind of play maker. Joe dropped an absolute dime in there for him but ofc Sample let the DB recover and break it up.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: One play. And I gave him props for it. He’s just not doing the things he used to do though (high point balls, actually get separation, etc).

To be honest Green looks like Ross out there. There I said it cause that’s exactly the type of effort Green has been giving. It hurts to say this cause he’s one of my favorite players, but he’s just not playing to his ability or his pay check.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And 3 passing TD’s is not a good day now? You’re being ridiculous.

Should have been 4 if Sample was any kind of play maker. Joe dropped an absolute dime in there for him but ofc Sample let the DB recover and break it up.

Didn’t Burrow score a TD on that drive? And no, that wasn’t a bad play by Sample. The CB held his arm back and it was out of reach. Always trying to shit on Sample when he has been pretty good.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: ....and Williams, Atkins, and Dunlap were FRESH. They did nothing. 

Fresh garbage is still garbage. 
Reply/Quote
didn't take him long
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">~6000 sqft city view with huge balcony. 4 bedroom. 4.5 bathroom. In one of the best school districts for sale. Do your market analysis and make me offer. Serious inquiries only with proof of funds! <br><br>Owner is willing to sell furnished or unfurnished!</p>&mdash; Carlos Dunlap (@Carlos_Dunlap) <a href="https://twitter.com/Carlos_Dunlap/status/1320465550968053761?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 25, 2020</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:41 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: ....and Williams, Atkins, and Dunlap were FRESH. They did nothing. 

How motivated would you be after continuously being shit on by a guy who doesn’t know what the **** he’s doing?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:32 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrows stats are inflated but i will say he is good

He won us that game period

Ain’t his fault the defense can’t cover

Inflated by what? He “only” threw it 47 times. It’s not like it was another 60+ attempt game.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:40 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Who is ZACH's DC????

The worst coaching staff ever the organization is a joke
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: Aside from Baltimore and LA, the offense has actually looked pretty good, well enough to win. Nice answer today, unfortunate INT last week...

Honestly Burrows Int inside the 5 yard line killed them today too, At worst that's 3 points. Let's not forget about Burrows horrible throw that should have been a pick 6 that #39 just dropped.. He is still making back breaking mistakes. Just calling it like it is..
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: To be honest Green looks like Ross out there. There I said it cause that’s exactly the type of effort Green has been giving. It hurts to say this cause he’s one of my favorite players, but he’s just not playing to his ability or his pay check.

Like I said before...Taylor and Lou have both disenfranchised the better players on this team. Two coaches that have zero business at the NFL level coming in and blowing it all up.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:43 PM)pally Wrote: didn't take him long
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">~6000 sqft city view with huge balcony. 4 bedroom. 4.5 bathroom. In one of the best school districts for sale. Do your market analysis and make me offer. Serious inquiries only with proof of funds! <br><br>Owner is willing to sell furnished or unfurnished!</p>&mdash; Carlos Dunlap (@Carlos_Dunlap) <a href="https://twitter.com/Carlos_Dunlap/status/1320465550968053761?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 25, 2020</a></blockquote>

He has more Bathrooms than Bedrooms....My house has 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths and that's plenty...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We stopped the run today Ninja I mean seriously WTF we play our best game against the Ravens on Defense and then this shit the past two weeks. WTF! Also I know Dunlap and Geno are going to get all the blame but I don't think they even played 20 snaps today.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 05:43 PM)Destro Wrote: Fresh garbage is still garbage. 

Exactly my point..... Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote