Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
And ATL fakes an injury to stop the clock...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:31 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Mixon is a joke, running the ball

Another 3 YPC game. Think it's safe to say the run game has largely not been it this season.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: And ATL fakes an injury to stop the clock...

It should start again with 25 seconds on the play clock
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Mixon seems to run into closed holes or gaps quite a lot to me.
Reply/Quote
Bengals could use a nice little Bread and Butter pass on 3rd and short, and then EAT MORE CLOCK.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The Tampa game was one we'd have flagged as 'tough' in our schedule. It might still be, but they are currently getting wiped out by the 'selling the farm' Panthers.
Reply/Quote
I did the other 99 earlier
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Teeeeeee!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
What practice squad players do the Browns have? Need to start scouting for the next game.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Coast to victory
Reply/Quote
Don’t turn it over and that’s ball game
Reply/Quote
You could tell Burrow was surprised that he had that much time! lol
Reply/Quote
How the hell are you playing corners 20 yards off when we only need 5 yards?

This Falcons coach job has to be open. This dude is ass
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Higgins need 7 yards and that will give Him, Boyd, and Chase all over 100 yards for the day..Whoa!!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Mixon got 6..Hawkins is paying for it too..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You could tell Burrow was surprised that he had that much time! lol

Yep…saw the panic initially…and then he said….wait I’ve got a lot of time 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:35 PM)Housh Wrote: How the hell are you playing corners 20 yards off when we only need 5 yards?

This Falcons coach job has to be open. This dude is ass

I've always thought the Falcons are our NFC brothers in arms. People would say Detriot, but the Falcons have some truly unbelievable losses on their resume the past decade or so. Loads of blown games, and of course a blown Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:33 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Another 3 YPC game. Think it's safe to say the run game has largely not been it this season.

I must be trippin

I think it’s been situationally good today. No big gains but doing enough to help Joe
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Time for a Burrow scramble to move the chains
Reply/Quote
Joe is the man.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote