Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
At this point ATL just tryna go home

Why you would be playing off coverage at this point I’ll never know
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Is he trying to get Joe 500 yards? Just run it and don’t risk injuries to QB/WRs
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:42 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Still no TD's allowed by the D in the second half.

If our offense keeps playing like this all season, I will be able to finally say our D and O got us to the playoffs.  D has gotten even better than last season!
Reply/Quote
That was a catch
Reply/Quote
We’re about to lose to Washington. What a heartbreaking season. Happy for you guys though.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:44 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Is he trying to get Joe 500 yards?  Just run it and don’t risk injuries to QB/WRs

he can't make it unless they get the ball back.  He'll be close though

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:44 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Is he trying to get Joe 500 yards?  Just run it and don’t risk injuries to QB/WRs

I absolutely agree!
Reply/Quote
Love this coasting to a victory. We haven't had a lot of these through the years even when we've been good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:45 PM)treee Wrote: Love this coasting to a victory. We haven't had a lot of these through the years even when we've been good.

Hey Tree! Good seeing you again buddy!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:44 PM)packerbacker Wrote: We’re about to lose to Washington. What a heartbreaking season. Happy for you guys though.

Yeah so weird.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:46 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hey Tree! Good seeing you again buddy!

Same to you PB! Hoping you guys get back on track soon.
Reply/Quote
York sucks, Clowns gonna lose.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY....There is no miracle big enough for Falcons with 2 minutes left, Bengals up 35 to 17.

BENGALS go to 4-3

BEAT BROWNS next week and go to 5-3. Plus Bengals OWE Browns a Loss.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I want this last TD!
Reply/Quote
tEE has a chance to get to 100 yards now

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Poor Tee..Not gonna get 100 unless Atlanta fumbles after we score or something.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: York sucks, Clowns gonna lose.

The false start looked a bad call to me. But that kick was closer to being a FG for the Ravens it was so far out.

If im a Browns fan (LOL) I'd rather be going for it on 4th down there.
Reply/Quote
The Falcons basically have the playbook of a college team.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:48 PM)pally Wrote: tEE  has a chance to get to 100 yards now

How? They need 6 and he needs 7? I could be wrong.. LOL I suck at math.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I wonder if we'll try to score here...
Reply/Quote