Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
(10-23-2022, 04:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: How? They need 6 and he needs 7? I could be wrong.. LOL I suck at math.. 

Loss of yards on 2nd down put us back to the 8.
Reply/Quote
LOL, that was great.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
LOL Atlanta penalty gives us the 1st.
Reply/Quote
Classy

WHO DEY!

Reply/Quote
I'd still go for the TD.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals are about to go on a year now!
Reply/Quote
I think Joe won himself AFC Offensive Player of the week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That is a great win, thought this game could be a bit of a 'trap' game.

ZT with imo a bad call going for it on 4th down and the defence giving up a bad big play, but other than that a pretty complete performance.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:52 PM)pally Wrote: I think Joe won himself AFC Offensive Player of the week

Absolutely, there is no need for a game ball thread this week. It's Burrow plain and simple.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Loved that 4th down play call.
Reply/Quote
wow, Burrow can do back-flips.
Reply/Quote
Down 21 and keep running it..That's nuts..But down 18 in the 4th and STILL running it..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'd still go for the TD.

Yeah and you spent half the game bitching about the defense. I vote for Joe to be the next guy not allowed in here anymore.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:53 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: That is a great win, thought this game could be a bit of a 'trap' game.

ZT with imo a bad call going for it on 4th down and the defence giving up a bad big play, but other than that a pretty complete performance.
Thanks coach
Reply/Quote
Well, we've been clamoring for a game where we came out gangbusters from the start and never let up, and apart from a small rough patch at the end of the first half, we got that game today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Giants at the goal line down 17-13 to Jacksonville.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:54 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: wow, Burrow can do back-flips.

It was Trent Taylor lol.

Reply/Quote
Good win. Hopefully get guys rested/healthy for the Browns

In other news the Brady/Rodgers era in the NFL might officially be over!
Reply/Quote
At the gym I go to, they do have both the Fox (Packers-team-that-was the Redskins) and CBS (Titans-Colts) on their TVs along with NFL network gameday. So, I was able to see Ja'Marr's great catches along with Tyler's. But for a coverage lapse that allowed a 75-yard TD and some bad punt coverage, it could have been an even more dominating win. Still, the Bengals beat a pretty good Falcons team very handily and may there be many more.
Reply/Quote
We definitely need a bitchfest just because...We're Bengals fans! It's what we do..  Who Dey Wink
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote