***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
he was close to not making that

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
As a Mixon fantasy owner I’m loving the catches. Also that TD
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Turf monster got Mixon again but he still got in
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Good start Bengals! Keep it up 4 quarters
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 02:21 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I think they're definitely headed in a positive direction. But the Falcons are hurting specifically in the secondary on a defense that wasn't that good to begin with. Now AJ Terrell went down. So might be an exciting day.

It's that the Bengals are running most plays from Shotgun. It takes away the telegraphing of plays.
Reply/Quote
bfine: You have to choose who to start today on your FF team.

Tyler Boyd or Jerry Juedy..

Guess who dumbass picked.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 02:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burrow has 140 yards passing just over halfway through 1st quarter.

My I say infuego?
Reply/Quote
Mixon TD.... 14-0 feels good
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 02:25 PM)pally Wrote: he was close to not making that

Almost fell down by himself 
Reply/Quote
Spreading the ball is the secret to our success... Burrow? Zac? Callahan? It doesn't matter who finally realized it on the team, just keep doing it.. it works!
Reply/Quote
Looking good.
Reply/Quote
This couldn't get much better thus far!
Reply/Quote
This is going to start to take away the running game of the Falcons if we can keep it up.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: bfine: You have to choose who to start today on your FF team.

Tyler Boyd or Jerry Juedy..

Guess who dumbass picked.

Well Jeudy is like Denvers 2nd target. Boyd a 3 here. I think you played the odds...but sometimes you get beat.
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY ALL DAY!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!
Reply/Quote
Great drive by Mixon. I remember way back when he was replaceable by Perine. Showed no "vision" lol
Reply/Quote
The insane part is Boyd has probably been this open all year
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Got to get a big lead and make Marriott pass the pass. Don’t think he can win doing that.
Reply/Quote
Take them out of their running game with a big lead and I like our chances against Mariotta having to throw the ball.
Reply/Quote
Nice to see the offense getting back to what they are. Sure is fun to watch.
Reply/Quote