• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
Is Apple hurt>
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Was that a Cam-Britt sitting?
Reply/Quote
Bengals get another TD and Atlanta won’t have enough time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Embarrassing effort by the defense - can't stop an offense with no passing game.
Reply/Quote
Yep…that was a flag
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 02:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Embarrassing effort by the defense - can't stop an offense with no passing game.

Worst defense in the league?
Reply/Quote
Time for another fumbled snap
Reply/Quote
They’ve had the ball for 10 minutes
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Not to wish any ill will on the Chain Gang guy...or extend this convo...lol...BUT..why is he STILL on the Chain Gang? I am VERY glad he's okay...that was a hard hit...however, with the potential of getting harmed on the sideline...like what JUST happened...WHY NOT ANOTHER GIG?

There arent any 240 lb guys running toward you in Walmart, as a Greeter, for example. Just sayin'.
Reply/Quote
They'll hallenge that if they are smart.
Reply/Quote
He was bobbling
Reply/Quote
Never really had possession until he was short of goal line
Reply/Quote
He’s not in, but they may as well challenge
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Chido
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:00 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Not to wish any ill will on the Chain Gang guy...or extend this convo...lol...BUT..why is he STILL on the Chain Gang? I am VERY glad he's okay...that was a hard hit...however, with the potential of getting harmed on the sideline...like what JUST happened...WHY NOT ANOTHER GIG?

There arent any 240 lb guys running toward you in Walmart, as a Greeter, for example. Just sayin'.

I take it you've never been there during Black Friday
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
He didn't have control

2 more stops please
Reply/Quote
These mofos realize they are down 21?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This is why we took the ball first. Get a lead cause we can’t stop their run game.
Reply/Quote
Wait if you can push em out of bounds while in the air why can’t you push them out of the end zone Al though I don’t think he got it either way.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yeah, he wasn't in control of the ball. Nada.
Reply/Quote