Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
Lets get Hurst and Higgins over 100 as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:11 PM)Nepa Wrote: 35 points midway through the 3rd and some posters talking about Taylor costing us points, rather than praising his playcalling this game. 

I agree, Zac has called a great game outside of a few nit picky plays. I would say both the nick pick plays though are things we've seen other weeks which makes it a little more frustrating. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:08 PM)Nepa Wrote: Worried about it being a fumble in the end zone recovered by the Falcons. SInce on the 1st, why not rush and make sure it isn't challenged as a fumble? As it turned out, they scored no problem.

That play had only two options, TD or down by contact.  He lost the ball after hitting the ground.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:16 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Aren't those automatically reviewed?

If called on the field, yes.  Saying he scored a TD when called short on the field, are not. Just like Chase earlier this year.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

No. TDs are reviewed. Might have been a TD is not.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
OK....4th Quarter ahead 35 to 17 on a Falcons team that has used a lot of Woody Hayes Run Formations, few WR's.

This should be a Bengals WIN, because just like Woody, passing to make a comeback isn't Falcons game, and the Run takes too long.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
These political commercials make me laugh so much

You are both just horrible, we don’t care
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:18 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Lets get Hurst and Higgins over 100 as well.
I want Burrow to not only set the single game passing record, I want him to throw for over 600 yards today

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Sit Burrow the rest of the way if the Bengals score here, no need to take any unnecessary hits
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Can’t keep waiting until the 4th to involve Wilcox
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
They are blitzing like crazy
Reply/Quote

Only if the call on the field is TD or within two minutes.
Reply/Quote
Burrow looked like he was feeling pressure and ducking before they even got there.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:19 PM)Housh Wrote: These political commercials make me laugh so much

You are both just horrible, we don’t care

Who's that?
Reply/Quote
Nice hustle on Joe. He has definitely progressed.
Reply/Quote
Are they really talking about the Atl DC ?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 04:21 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Who's that?

The Jd Vance, Tim Ryan commercials
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They are seriously still running
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Tufele with another nice play
Reply/Quote
Tufele
Reply/Quote