Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Please for the love of god bench the red headed QB.
Reply/Quote
Only our defense cn win this game.. Or Atkins
Reply/Quote
Why is geno not in? Tired?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton finally makes a great throw and Boyd doesn’t catch it. This team is unbelievable.
Maybe Boyd wants Finley in there too. Ninja

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Man ol man
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Minshew runs his jorts off !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Fournette shows how to make a tackler miss there.
Reply/Quote
i wouldnt even take the brown's ***** call if im eric bienemy
Reply/Quote
Here goes the Gardner
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Can someone please honestly convince me how benching Dalton is a bad idea?

Wear and tear on the bench..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The jaguars said enough is enough. hahaha...
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:34 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Mixon missed a HUGE hole. Next play, terrible end around call. Next play, Boyd drop. This offense is terrible without AJ Green. Yeah, let's trade the guy that gives us our only chance of winning a game this season.

Mixon had a wide open hole on the left, danced then ran right into a defender.
Reply/Quote
well, it is the 2nd quarter and we're not losing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:35 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Please for the love of god bench the red headed QB.

I guess you'll have to bench Boyd too. Andy hit him right in the hands.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Seriously. Taylor is a TERRIBLE coach. TERRIBLE.

I was stubbornly (and ignorantly( trying to convince myself Zac needs at least 2-3 years to put together "his team" but man... This is bad. 

He has no business being a head coach if he can't even call anything intelligent
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Mixon had a wide open hole on the left, danced then ran right into a defender.

Affirmative  
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Maybe Boyd wants Finley in there too. Ninja

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Seems like it
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:33 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Remember Zach Taylor gives Andy Dalton three plays and he chooses to play at the line

Yep. It's on the stupid QB to check out of that play when he sees guys walk up to the edge. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Atkins is manhandling so far..
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 02:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Mixon had a wide open hole on the left, danced then ran right into a defender.

You are correct sir! May be one of the only holes he sees all day...lol
Reply/Quote